10.

Roses are red
Violets are blue.

And I'm sorry for the wait. TRUST ME, I'M NOT DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK.

I feel like purple is a nice colour for your eyes in this story and also because I want purple eyes. It seems cool.

Remember this is fictional :)

           Alexandria and your mum looked at you weirdly.
"What's wrong with Faith?" Alex asked.
"She seems angry." Mum replied.
"Why? She failed in a deal?!" Alex guessed only to receive a 'no' from mum.

"From what I know, Faith never fails a deal. How about this..." Mum said.

"No mum, you go talk to Faith not me." Alex said receiving a glare from mum.

"What a great daughter."

"Oh well?! I will get going." Alex said as she went to wear her shoes.

"Be careful Alex!" Mum warned and she nodded before leaving the house.

~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

             "Go away." You replied as you sat at your desk.

The person outside didn't listen and invaded your space.

"Seriously!" You exclaimed and glared at the person who entered.

"What!" It was mum, your face immediately softened and you apologized to her.

"That's what I thought young lady." She spoke and closed the door behind her.

"Need anything?" You asked and she shook her head.

"What happened?" She asked and you looked at her, slightly confused.

"You entered my room. That's what happened." I said coldly.

"I'm being serious." Eomma stated.

Well so am I.

"SONG JIHYE!" She shouted which took me by shock.

"Yes Eomma." I obeyed as I answered her.

When she shouts my real name especially full name she's serious. No playing.

"My daughter came back with a sad expression. How can I not be worried? To be very honest, I'm more trustable than Appa." She said while flipping her hair in a sassy way to the back.

I laughed at her. That's why I love her.

~

After explaining all the f*cked up things to her, her face was plastered with a huge grin.

Why? What?

"Faith... It's fine for someone to like someone."

"We're all humans." She smiled.

"But we're Mafias... We can't fall in love." I sounded like a 3 year old but this is what I learnt while growing up.

"So? Even though we're mafias we're still humans and we all have feelings."
"I was once a innocent girl until I married your dad." She said making me think.

"Ye sure, innocent." I scoffed making her roll her eyes.

"That's not the point. The point is, mafias CAN fall in love but it's best not to." She said as she reached for my hands and grabbed it.

"Follow your heart Jihye, don't close it just because of your mind." She told me.

-

That night I slept a little only due to what mum said.