39.

[ First Kiss ]💘

Song : Love Lies - Khalid

^ I really like this song and I feel like it suits this chapter ^

so I'll be going on a holiday because it's the June holidays. I prepared this two chapters just for you guys so enjoy !!!

-

Happy June Holidays :)

Strong Language Warning!!!

Enjoy.

-

                I was stunned. I didn't dare to move a single muscle as I was so shocked at what's happening right now. Both of my feet were glued to the ground and my fists were tightly clenched together.

Oh Sehun... He is kissing me.

His lips on mine and I could feel myself melting into the kiss. It was a short few minutes until he broke the kiss and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

What just happened...

"I'm sorry." He whispered because we were only inches apart. Suddenly I felt that the cold winter night started to warm up.

Is this what people call feeling the heat in december? Spending winter with the people you love is always heart warming.

Now I understand how it feels and what it means...

"Why... Why did you do that?" I asked him and he sighed.

That was my first kiss you dumbass.

"I can't bare to let you go. Especially when the guy is Kim Taehyung." He said and my heart hurt alittle.

"Sehun..." My voice cracked as tears were rolling down my cheeks. I looked up at him and I saw tears building up in his eyes.

Two hearts love together and break together.

"Sorry." Both of us apologized at the same time. Then, I dried his tears and he dried mine.

"Please smile on my engagement day." I told him and my hands fell back to my side.

"I'll try." He whispered weakly as he placed both his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him so he can hug me even tighter.

We stayed like this for a while until the wind started to be stronger and that's when I broke the hug.

"Oh Sehun, I think you should go home. Don't catch a cold." I pulled his jacket up and fixed it for him. He showed me a sad smile and I tried my very best to smile more naturally but I failed.

How can I possibly smile in this kind of situation. Who knew Oh Sehun will be the one who I like but also the one who I can never be with.

"I guess this is a goodbye then. We were never fated to be together but the gods made us fall for each other. How cruel." I laughed as I started to talk gibberish.

"Please stop smiling... It really hurts." He looked away and immediately I hid away the fake smiles.

"Goodbye Oh Sehun. I'll see you at...at my engagement party." I found it so hard to say because...I'm engaged to his worst enemy and someone I don't even like.

"Goodbye." He waved goodbye and I walked as fast as I could away from him. If I spend another second with him I think I might really explode.

-