37.

[ Tails ]

Warning!!! Strong Language!!!

*
*
*

            I ended up banging on exo's door. So much dignity left in me.... I sighed when no one answered. I took out my phone and was about to dial Sehun's number one last time. Suddenly, the door opened and my face lit up.

"Chanyeol!" I called out the person standing in front of me but he frowned at me before pulling me away from the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a whisper manner.

"Sehun didn't reply my calls so I guess I have go find him." I told him and he shook his head.

"Sehun doesn't want to see you and neither does Suho Hyung." He told me and I understood what he meant.

"I know but please, let me see Sehun. I need to pass him something." I pleaded Chanyeol but he still stopped me from seeing Sehun.

"I'm sorry but no, leave before Suho calls security." Chanyeol pushed me towards their gates and once I was outside, he closed the giant gates behind me.

"I think you will need more backup." I pointed towards the guards on duty at the gates and when Chanyeol turned to look at them he was furious.

"DID YOU DO THAT?" He asked and I nodded timidly.

"They didn't allow me in so I knocked them out." I replied and Chanyeol helped the guards off the floor and for one men he checked his pulse.

"Are you sure you didn't kill them?" He asked and I took out my gun and aimed it at him and fired the gun but nothing happened.

"I didn't have bullets." I shrugged before keeping away my gun.

"You scared me." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Now leave! Suho is probably not happy when he sees our knocked out guards." Chanyeol warned me. I know I can't do anything already, he won't let me in.

Taking a deep breathe I told him,"Help me pass it to Sehun in this manner. Tails facing up." I passed him the coin with the Tails facing up.

"Why?" He asked and I smiled.

"This will make him feel better. Trust me on this please because I will never do anything to hurt him." And with that I left.

Fishing out my phone I entered me and Sehun's chat.

-

Me : Heads up Oh Sehun, you got Tails :)

-

I kept away my phone as I was waiting for his reply. I'll explain everything to him before I meet with Taehyung and his parents. Also that's when he finally know..........

I'm Song JiHye.

-

-

-

- Chanyeol's pov -

              Everyone wanted Sehun to leave his room and days go by happily but his been in his room and the mood of the house was sour. No one was happy and there was a few bullet holes in the wall fired by some of us to vent our anger.

"Ground rules! No firing of gun in our walls!" Xiumin scolded us but he emphasised on Kai and Chen because both of them created the most holes.

Suddenly a gunshot went off and there was another hole in the living room wall.

"OKAY WHO DID THAT?!" D.O Hyung was very angry as well and shouted.