28.

[ Revenge, Step 1 ]

🙃 ; Strong language.

-

After the gunshot was heard, both the guy and I fell to the ground. He was shot in the head by Sehun and I... Was stabbed by him in the stomach.

"FAITH." Sehun was the first to come to my aid as he pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay. Everything is fine." He comforted me but I started to sob as the pain wad unbearable.

"Help me..." I whimpered and immediately he broke the hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I removed my hand revealing the stab wound at my stomach.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE." Alex shouted and Lay immediately called for one.

"Press it. Prevent more blood lose." Lay said while the call was trying to get through.

Then, Sehun took off his jacket and placed it above the wound.

"You will be okay." He assured me but the pain was increasing drastically and it is causing me to black out.

"Stay with us, the ambulance is coming." Lay said but I couldn't. Soon, my vision blurred and everything went dark.

-

- Sehun's pov -

"Hyung, I want their details asap." I told Suho as I starred coldly at the emergency room.

I'll get those who harmed us today.

Suddenly, I was thrown to the ground.

"Woah woah woah." Suho immediately ran and stood inbetween the person who pushed me and I.

"IT'S ALWAYS YOU!" That person shouted. I got up quickly and saw it was Faith's parents and following behind them are his men's.

"Appa calm down." Alex rushed to his side to hold him.

"Everytime she's with you she gets in trouble. What the hell do you want!" He shouted and I gasped in shock.

"It's not even Sehun's fault." Baekhyun stood up for me but I held him back asking him to shut up.

"Can I have a word with you, Sehun?" Her mum asked me and I nodded. Walking behind her, we reached another hallway.

"Sehun I know it's not your fault but as a mother I will always have my childrens come first. I wish...you to stay away from Jihye." She sighed as it finally came out from her mouth. Those words.

"I understand." I bowed and took my leave.

Everyone hates us being together. I should probably keep these feelings away, lock them up.

I sent a text to Suho saying that I have went home and took a taxi home.

- End of Sehun's pov -

~

|| 1 am ||

I slowly woke up and when I looked around all I saw was a dim light shining above me.

"Where am I?" I asked as I tried to get up but a pain shot through my stomach causing me to fall back down.

"Jihye!" Eomma shouted when she saw me wake up.