5.

Enjoy.🍎

     As you turned around you was stunned by who it was.
"Se...Sehun?"You gasped in half shock and terror.
You stepped back a little bit so you and Sehun wasn't that close.
"Hey."He smiled.
You looked at him and he was holding a cup of bubble tea.
"Em...hey?!"You shrugged.
"Can...Can I just you know..."You awkwardly say as you slipped pass him so you have more space to move behind you.
"Ye thanks."You said as you slipped pass him successfully.
"How's your arm?"He asked and you looked at your left arm, where you got shot.
You rolled up your sleeve and showed him.
"Fine."
"That's good. I'm sorry my hyung made it so much painful for you."He apologized.
"Don't be, pain makes we stronger right?!"You laughed awkwardly.
"I guess."He replied.
He sipped on his milk tea and you just looked towards the pond.
It was just you, him and awkward silence.
Until, he decided to break it.
"Do you like bubble tea?"He asked and you turned back around go face him again.
"No, I like coffee from Starbucks."You grinned as you said it.
You could see he was a little disappointed but who cares, everyone has their own likings.
"Oh... I'm not a fan of coffee."He said and you shrugged.
The side of your eyes, you spotted two familiar people running towards the park entrance and you got annoyed.
"Aish..."You messed your blood like red hair.
"What's wrong?"He asked.
You didn't reply him but pulled him along with you behind a close by tree and his behind it.
"What are you–"You cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand.
"Quiet down would ya."You whispered to him before releasing your hand from his mouth and peeked behind the tree.
You saw the flustered faces of Chris and the other guy, whose name you didn't know.
You giggled softly as you looked around for you desperately.
After a few more minutes, they walked away and you walked out from behind the tree and sat on the bench.
Sehun followed and sat beside you on the bench.
"Are those your enemies?"Sehun asked.
"If they are I would have killed them already."You replied and he was rather shocked with your reply.
'Don't he kill his enemies?'You thought.
"Wae?"You questioned.
"Nothing."He said as he took another sip of his bubble tea.
     Suddenly, you heard your favourite song, 'Becky G, Break a Sweat.'  It was your phone 's ringtone. You looked at the caller id, Jisoo🍑.(Why not a peach😅)
You looked at Sehun who was looking at you with curious eyes then picked up.

Me: Yobuseyo?

Alex: Where are you Jihye? Eomma is worried.

Me: I'm still at the park.

Alex: Appa said Chris couldn't find you at the park though.

Me: His straight up blind. I am here.

Alex: Okie then, come home quick. It's late.
*ENDS CALL*

     You placed your phone back into your backpocket and stood up.
"I have to go."You said reluctantly.
"Okay, I guess I have to go back too."Sehun stood up as well and smiled at you.

-Your pov-
     He smiled at me?! What? Why?
I couldn't smile back so I just bid goodbye and walked away.
On the way, you walked pass Starbucks.
You smiled before walking in.
"Hello welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?"The person at the cash register greeted me. I didn't want to create a big scene so I tried to pull my hoodie down a little more but since it was not long it was kind of difficult to but everything is possible and surprisingly, I managed to hide my gun well and faced the worker.
"Hey, can I have a tall regular mocha."I ordered.
"Name?"She asked.
"Jihye."I replied and she wrote it on the cup before making my coffee.
-End of your pov-

-Unknown pov-
     As I walked into Starbucks to get my regular coffee I sat by a table near the counter and waited for my coffee.
As I started to get bored waiting, I saw a girl walking into the store. Isn't that Faith?!
She was tucking in her hoodie but doesn't she know her gun is kind of still visible?!
"Can I have your name please?"The worker asked.
She hesitated for awhile until she spoke,"Jihye."
Here name is Jihye?!
I KNEW IT! FAITH IS HER FAKE NAME.
Now I got her. *smirks*
Once she got her coffee I followed her put of the store but walked the direction back home instead of following her.
I dialled one of my men's number.