33.

Strong Language up ahead.

!!! ; so this will be the last two chapters before I be inactive for awhile because my exams are here. I'll continue publishing when my exams ends. wish me luck!!!💘

Sorry for any errors up ahead.😊

-
-
-

                   "NO!" Someone shouted and immediately me and Taehyung splitted apart. That saved me from a grave mistake actually.

I shouldn't even kiss Kim Taehyung. His just a target...

Suddenly, I was punched in the face and I fell onto the ground. What the hell!

"JASLYN!" Taehyung shouted as he pulled Jaslyn away from me.
Looks like the alcohol is gone.

"YOU WERE TRYING TO KISS HER!" Jaslyn shouted at Taehyung and he shook his head before walking towards me to help me up.

"STOP TOUCHING HER!" Jaslyn hissed and Taehyung let go off me. Geez.

"No offence but Taehyung isn't yours." I said to her.

"He will be mine so stay away before I do something bad to you." Jaslyn said in a possessive tone which made Taehyung feel disgusted.

"Piss off Faith. Taehyung doesn't belong to you either." Abigail spoke.

"I never said he was. I don't own him. His just a friend."

"Really? Will a friend kiss each other?" Abigail asked and I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I'm guilty.

"I don't belong to anyone so get lost. I'll never be together with you Jaslyn." Taehyung spoke up.

"Oppa..." Jaslyn looked hurt but who cares. Exactly, no one.

"Let's go." Taehyung went up to Violet to carry her up and I followed behind him back to the school blocks.

-

"I HATE HER SO MUCH." Jaslyn screamed as she kicked the bench to vent her anger.

"I got a revenge plan Jas... Tarsha and I will help you." Abigail comforted her friend.

"What are you going to do?" Jaslyn asked, getting a little worried when she saw Abi's huge smirk plastered on her face.

"Getting her out of your way." She shrugged as she let out a soft laugh and that made Jaslyn shiver on the spot.

-

I vented my anger on Taehyung as I began to wack him vigorously. I nearly launched a kick at him but I resisted it. He doesn't deserve all of these...

"Mian..." I sighed as I plopped down onto the floor.

"It's not your fault." Taehyung assured me as he gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"I'll get going." I stood up and slowly walked towards my motorcycle. I know school isn't over yet, there's still 1h left but I don't care, I'll just go detention tomorrow.

Without putting on my helmet, I started the motorcycle and drove off at high speed.
I needed some fresh air.

I got onto the highway in no time due to the speed I was driving on. Slowly, the park that I wanted to go to came into my sight.

That's the only park I know where there is a water fountain. That's where I want to go. Then, I stepped on my brakes to slow down but I couldn't.

What the hell?!

Why is my brakes not working?!

I started to panick as I was about to drive into the park. Shit! I have to jump off if not I'll hit the tree.