3.

School is horrible as usual.
A little bad language in this chapter.
Enjoy.♥

"Yah! Sehunnie what were you doing."Suho scolded.
"She deserves to die!"Suho added.
"Hyung as you know, we might still need Song industry, we still need things from them."Sehun gave an excuse.
"Could our maknae possibly like her."Chanyeol teased.
"No I don't, last thing on my bucket list is falling in love."Sehun said, trying to run away from reality.
"Yes but it's still on your bucket list."Baekhyun said receiving a glare from Sehun.
"He got you there."Kai added.
"Oh shut up, I know that."Sehun said.

-

Then, as you started to feel like your losing all your energy, you fell off the crate you was sitting on but before you could hit the ground, Alex helped you back up.
"Jihye!"She exclaimed in shock.
"Shhh!"You scolded.
"Your bleeding and your still caring about your name! Seriously?!"She was angry.
"Get me out of here quick."You whispered and she obeyed.
"Let's bring you to the hospital."She said but you shook your head.
"Don't. I hate the hospitals."You replied.
"I know I know but you have to, our doctor doesn't even do surgerys!"Alex said.
Then, the boys all came back.
"Our doctor does."Sehun said and you looked back at him weakly.
"Since you don't want to go to the hospital, I guess we can bring you to him."Sehun said giving the boys another shock.
"SEHUN!"Suho gasped.
Sehun ignored them and looked at you, all focused on you.
"You don't wish to live with a bullet in you do you."Sehun asked and you shook your head.
"Then come."He said.
"Alex will come with us."You requested and Sehun nodded.

~On the car~
As you sat at the backseat with Alex, while having your poker face on. You looked at the boys. They were all frustrated and some were annoyed.
Since Alex learned a little first aid here and there from our doctor, she tied my leather jacket over my wound to prevent it from oozing blood out further.(Bad phrasing sorry but you all get it.)
When the car came to a halt, you guessed we reached and Suho jumped off the car and yep, we have reached.
When we arrived at their house and Sehun started shouting,"Lay Hyung! Hyung!"
'Don't tell me their doctor is the surgeon.'You thought.
As he called his name, you recalled reading upon the exo's surgeon.
Lay.
Then, a guy covered in blood came up to the living room. Yep...that's him.
"Always covered in blood."You murmured.
"What?"He asked as he took off his spects.
"Do me a favour."Sehun asked sounding desperate.

-Lay Pov-
As I was doing some experiments, I heard the front door open and close again.
"Lay hyung! Hyung!" I could hear Sehun shouting for me.
I sighed as I stopped my experiment and walked upstairs to the living room. I usually do my experiments in the basement cause all experiments will end up with blood spattering everywhere and I wouldn't want my room to be covered with traitors blood. Since there's always many traitors working here for other people and when we catch them, it's always death, some are killed by Suho and some are burned alive by Chanyeol, some are tortured by Chen or Xiumin.
And some, girl traitors will always get poisoned by Kai.
Well for me, I use them for experiments.
As I walked upstairs, I saw two unfamiliar girl.
"What?!"I asked.
"I need a favour from you."Sehun asked. He sounded desperate.
"Okay."I sighed. I will do anything.
"Help her remove the bullet in her arm."Sehun said as he pointed towards the girl whose covered partially in blood.
"What?! No!"I rejected.
"Please hyung."Sehun begged.
"You know me, I don't heal anyone else other than you guys."I replied.
"Hyung please."Sehun pleaded.
Why is he begging me?! Does he like her or something?
"Why...why can't you just send her to the hospital."I asked.
"Cause she hates the place and wouldn't even step one foot in."Sehun said.
"Then, have that bullet in you for your whole life."I looked at her.

"Dude, stop being so selfish. Your a doctor so you better act like one. You can't choose which patient to get."The girl beside the shot girl shouted at me.
'Aish...I don't really want to fight with her.'I thought.
"Please hyung, do it for me."Sehun begged.
"Okay fine."I said reluctantly.
Since the basement was where I do experiments, I can't possibly bring her down there.
"Move her to the couch, I will be right back."I said before going downstairs to grab the stuff I need.
-End of Lay's pov-

As you got to the couch with the help of Alex. You sat down to wait patiently.
Then, Lay came back.
Surprisingly, he wasn't having any, anesthesia.
You laid down and it was very awkward that the others were just watching you.
Then, you felt a unbearable pain at your wound. Lay has started the 'surgery'.
"AH!"You screamed in pain. It was so painful.
"DUDE, DID YOU PUT ANESTHESIA?!You questioned.
While getting the bullet out he replied,"Nope, since I was reluctant to do this I shall not use it."
You was overwhelmed with anger and pain at the same time.
"Your going to get it after I'm done with this."You shouted at him.
Then, he purposely pulled the bullet out as quickly as possible making you yelp in pain.
"ASSHOLE!"You screamed in pain.
"Shut up, your the most nosiest patient I ever had."He said calmly.
"Cause maybe your other patients were all sleeping soundly in their dreamland instead of feeling pain from reality!"You shouted at him.
"姐...(Sis)."Alex looked at you worriedly.
"You know how to speak Chinese?"He asked as he was done stitching the wound up.
"Yes...wae."Alex looked at him innocently.
You didn't wish Alex will get into this any further so before Lay could open his mouth to speak you cut in,"Let's go."
You wore back your leather jacket although it's bloody.
"Arasseo."Alex nodded.
You stood up and walked towards Alex.
"I can send you guys back."Sehun offered but you turned him down.
"No need, I don't want to be indebted to you guys."You said.
"You already owe me one. I saved your useless life."Lay said.
"As you said it's useless, you can take it anytime you want then."You said and the guys were all shocked.
"Fa...Faith!"Alex stuttered.
"Cool...I...I will remember that in mind."Lay was slightly confused.
Then your phone started ringing.

"Yobuseyo?"You answered.

"What's taking you all so long? How long can a deal even be."Appa shouted over the phone. He was worried and furious.
Of course he was desperate to see the money and also to ensure our safety.

"Something went wrong but no ones hurt."You replied.

"What happened?!"He asked in shock.

"A gunfight started."You sighed before replying.

"Aish! Where's the money?"He asked.

"Safe with us."You said casually.

"Come back home now!"Appa shouted.

"But we aren't at the docks anymore. We em...are at EXO's territory."You said afraid of appa's reaction.

"WHAT!" As expected...

"QUICKLY GET OUT OF THERE!"He shouted and you nodded.

"Okay okay."You said.

"I will send someone to fetch you."He said.

"K bye."You quickled ended the call.

You turned back to them.
"Alex let's go."You said.
"Thank you for helping my sister."Alex bowed at Lay which shocked both you and Lay.
"What the hell are you doing!"You asked her.
"He helped you, you should thank him and since your not going to I will thank him on your behalf."She said.
'Gosh...she's too innocent.'You thought.
'Did she just say thank you...'Lay thought.
"Em...kay."Lay replied.
"Let's go."You pulled her along and left exo's house.
As you was waiting outside their giant mansion gates for the car to arrive you sighed.
"姐,怎么啦(Jie, zen mē lā.)(Sis, what's wrong?)" Alex asked.
"How did you know where the deal is taking place?"You asked.
"I saw the stack of papers with their profiles and got scared cause they look scary so I went to ask appa."She said and you sighed.
"Appa also said that those informations was exchanged with many of his mens lifes..."Alex saddened.
Then, you sighed again.
Then, there was a few honks from a car and you looked toward a the direction to see one of appa's car.
"Come on, lets go." You gestured and she followed.
"Good evening Miss. Jihye and Miss Jisoo."The chaffear bowed as he opened the car door for us.
"Evening."You replied and sat inside the car.
"Thank you."Alex bowed before entering the car.

I'm going to end the chapter here.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
💗💗💗💗
See ya🔜