2.

Enjoy.❤

-EXO's place-

           "Who is going to the deal today?" Suho shouted, allowing the whole house to hear.

"Me."Xiumin said as he prepared his gun.

"Me as well."Chen stepped in.

"Why not we all go?"Chanyeol suggested.
"I'm not going."Lay said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Me as well, I'm staying." Sehun added.
"Oh come on..."Chanyeol whined.
"Shut up."Sehun gave him a glare.

"I heard that Song company sent a hot girl go make a deal with us. I also heard she's going to be wearing leather."Chanyeol said.
Sehun thought for a moment,"So?"

"I heard she's the only girl who rocks in leather in our world."Chanyeol said.

"Fine...I will go."Sehun lost and Chanyeol smirked.

"So Lay hyung you going?"Suho asked.
"No, girls who rock in leather doesn't appeal to me."He said bluntly.
"Fine. Let's go."Suho said before going towards the car.

            As they were in the car, Baekhyun asked,"She really looks hot?"

Chanyeo shrugged,"Rumors."

"We are mafias, we can't fall in love idiots."Sehun said.

"Sehunnie, your too innocent, many mafias out there are married and in love. No one cares about that rule except you."Baekhyun said.

"If people fall in love you won't be ruthless anymore and people can use love against you."Sehun objected.

"Still Sehun, love is magical."Chanyeol said.
"For you, but never for me. I wouldn't want to have a weakness."Sehun said coldly.

Before Chanyeol and Baekhyun could speak further more Sehun said,"Shut up before I hack into one of your electronics."
Then, they shut it.

"We're here."Suho said.
Everyone then had their poker faces on and walked towards the docks, where the deal was going to be.

"Where are the opposite?"Sehun asked in annoyance.
"Well they have 4 minutes before the actual meeting time reaches."Kai said.

- Your pov -

        Because I left house late, I'm going to reach there late. Aish...
As the car came to a halt the people who came along jumped down and I followed. I looked at my watch and cursed I am 5 minutes late.

"Quickly move it." I rushed them and one of the guys who came along quickly grabbed the goods and follows behind me.

When we reached, I could see 8 boys over there waiting impatiently.

I quickened my steps and stood opposite of them.
I could recognise them.

"Your late." Suho said and pointed his gun at me.

'Guns out fast this fast huh...'I thought.

Then, the guys who is actually suppose to be my security and backup took their guns out and pointed back at the boys.
"I'm sorry but I had to do some things before coming here." I said with no emotions.

Then, Sehun walked up towards Suho and whispered something to him making him keep his gun.

"Keep yours as well."I ordered and the 'security people' obeyed.
"Where are the goods."Suho asked impatiently.

"Where's the money."I eyed him.
He took a suitcase from Chanyeol and threw it towards us.

'Arg...I hate people who throws stuff at me. That's so disrespectful. Although I'm younger than them but still.'I thought.
I grabbed the suitcase from one of the mens and threw it towards him.