11.

GIRLS/GUYS STREAM IT^

Don't take it personal 🙈♥

Sorry for any errors up ahead :)

Enjoy Enjoy.👅💫

-Sehun's pov-

             "SCHOOL?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"You seem rather surprised." She laughed.

"Because I am. Why are you going to school?" I asked.

"I don't think it's necessary to tell you." She said and I realized I have crossed the line.

She's acting like nothing has happened between us which I really appreciates.

"Mind if I send you to school?" I asked and she shrugged before getting into my car.

I drove off after she told me the school name because I knew where it was.

"Em... Faith-shi." I broke the silence between us.

"Hm?" She hummed in response while looking at her phone.

"Are we still friends?" I asked and she looked up from her phone.

"I mean... After that night when I said all those things. I must have been drunk, I'm sorry." I explained and she laughed.

"I get it. We're friends." She replied which kind of made me a little relief.

As soon as the school came into my vision and also maybe hers I drove a little bit quicker.

Soon, we arrived.

"Kamsahaminda Oh Sehun." She smiled at me and this time it was a real smile, not fake at all.

"Oh by the way, take care of my sister. If she comes to any harm, ANY, your responsible for that." Her smiled faded as she glared at me while saying it.

What a change between split seconds.

"Erm... Okay." I replied. Why me though?!

Then her genuine smile was back on her face. "Okay bye. Until next time, Oh Sehun!" She bid goodbye and walked into school.

I sighed. She's really an interesting girl but my feelings for her will only ruin our friendship. Maybe I should stop before I even lose the chance of being her friend.

~

I sighed as I drove back home.

- End of Sehun's pov-

           I was given my timetable and locker number by the principal. I was excused for today if I was late because I don't know where the classrooms are, duh.

Education doesn't interest me so I decided to stroll to look for my locker to dump all these useless books into it.

Keep the lifeless locker space a little lively.

As I opened the empty locker which was now mine, immediately I wanted to decorate it a little.

I placed all the books into it and took out my Korean textbook and workbook.

My first period was Korean.

I closed my locker door and typed in my pin number. Somehow I was feeling a little 1204 ish. So I typed it in. [1204] is my new password. The principal say I could change it so what's the lost.