45.

[ Happy Birthday ]

Sorry for any errors up ahead.

I've been very busy lately so I apologize for the late update.

Enjoy.😎

-

                   " This is..." I looked at Sehun and he nodded his head. "It's for you. I personally customized it." Sehun explained and I looked at the necklace. It was shaped like a moon with my name carved on it.

"Kamsahaminda Sehun. I really like it." I went to him and gave him a hug.
"Sehun... I got a surprise for you too." I looked up at him and said while hugging him.

"Really?" He looked down at me and I nodded. I can't believe he forgot...

"Now it's your turn to trust me." I broke the hug and passed him the blindfold. He gave me a weird look and I laughed. Once he wore the blindfold, I guided him into his car and drove off to the bar where Alex and the guys are at.

*

- Sehun's pov -

Who knew Jihye has a surprise for me as well.
I'm alittle excited. I wonder what it is.

Then, I felt the car stop and the doors opened.
"Are we here yet?" I asked and I felt someone grab onto my arm and literally drag me out of the car.
"What the...am I getting kidnapped?" I questioned but no one was talking.

"Jihye?" I called out as I tried to remove my blindfold but the person dragging me prevented me from doing so.

Just then, as I was about to punch the guy beside me. The person removed my blindfold and when I opened my eyes, I couldn't even see anything ad the light weren't turned on.

*

"SURPRISE!" The lights turned on and I saw Jihye, Alex, BamBam and the guys. Some were wearing party hats while some were not.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shouted and I was shocked. Today's my birthday?

I looked at my phone and I was surprised. I've been so busy lately I forgot today's my birthday.

"Happy birthday Sehun." Jihye walked up to me and passed me a party hat which I gladly wore it because Jihye was wearing one too.

"Are you surprised?" Alexandriea asked and I nodded. "I didn't even know today's my birthday." I laughed awkwardly.

"Sehun, Happy birthday!" Suho came up to me and passed me a champagne. I took it from him and climbed our glasses together. "Thanks Hyung." I smiled at him sincerely. I could tell he was alittle shocked but it's fine.

"Happy birthday Sehun ah." Lay Hyung congratulated me and I thanked him.

"So...how's you and Faith?" Yixing asked as he glanced at her who was talking to Alexandriea.

"We are currently a thing so whoever has any funny things about her can dismiss it." I told him and he laughed.
"Don't worry maknae, I already got another one in mind." Lay smiled and I scoffed as I knew who he meant.

"I never knew you would like someone." I said honestly.
"Same... but she's special." Lay drank his champagne and walked to the bar to get another drink.

His not even denying that he likes Alex... I really look up to him.

-

Just then, Jihye walked up to me and hooked her arms around my waist and smiled at me. She looks drunk but I believe my girl doesn't get drunk so easily.

"What's right?" I asked and she chuckled.
"You." She replied after a few seconds and I couldn't help myself but laugh at her. She's so cute!

"It's time for you to cut the cake." She said and I nodded. I planted a kiss on her forehead and walked to the table where everyone was currently surrounded at.

"The main man is finally here." Chanyeol said and everyone clapped. After they sang a happy birthday song for me, Suho passed me the knife and I cut the cake.

Everyone cheered and I laughed along with them. These are my friends. Well, luckily I'm not picky. I'm happy with them.

As I was passing around the cake after I cut them into slices, I saw BamBam talking to Jihye. I mean their good friends so I trust them.

"Hyung, help me pass the rest of the cakes would you?" I asked the nearest person and it was Baekhyun.

"Oh...sure." He was alittle stunned because I called him Hyung but before he could recover, I have already passed him the knife and made my way to Jihye and BamBam.

- End of Sehun's pov -

*

                  "I got it BamBam, I'll go to the company after the party." I sighed as I understood what BamBam wants. Although I'm out and I don't do this mafia things but if my family needs me, I have to go back to help them and that is tonight.

BamBam said the company is currently facing some money problems as a employee embezzled them so I had to return to help which I agreed.

"BamBam, I'll return to the company tomorrow and settle this." I told him and before he could speak someone walked up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I looked up and saw Sehun standing there with a smile. His hands were around my waist firmly and I get the signal that his jealous. But I'm just talking to BamBam...

"I'll leave you two alone." BamBam smirked at Sehun and walked away. When he left I laughed and pushed Sehun away gently.

"What's that for?" I asked him and he showed me a cute pout. "I don't like you talking to another man." He replied and I laughed.

"His my best friend and you know it. Stop being like that." I told him and he sighed.

"I'll be heading back to the company to deal with something tomorrow." I thought it would be better to let him know.

"Why? I thought you don't do those things anymore?" He asked and I shrugged. I explained everything to him and he finally understood the whole situation.

"Need my help?" Sehun asked and I shook my head. "Such a small matter. I'll be fine." I told him with assurance and he agreed.

"Remember I'll always be there for you." He said to me and I took my glass of champagne and swinged it around lightly and smiled at him,"That's what they all say."