36.

[ Engaged ]

Strong Language [😢]

-

- 2 weeks later -

               Waking up on a Monday morning sucks. It's the start of the week which means more drama.

I got ready and didn't bother to tie my hair as I've already decided to let down my hair today. It's not like anyone cares. No one should!

When I came down, Alex smiled at me and I simply smiled as an acknowledgement. "Eomma can you pack my breakfast for me? I'll head to school to eat." I told her and she went into the kitchen to pack my breakfast. I looked at my phone to see if I have any new notifications but nothing so I placed my phone onto the table and waited for Eomma to be done.

"Sis." Alex came up to me and sat infront of me. "Hm?" I hummed in response. Looking at her I already knew she's wants to tell me something but she's hesitating.

"What? Did you get blackmailed?" I asked her and she shook her head immediately. Then?

"Lay asked me to ask you if you wanted to hang out at theirs after school." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not going." I answered and she frowned. I already knew what she was doing. She wants me to see Sehun but I refuse then she left me alone and just nice Eomma came out of the kitchen and passed me my breakfast.

"Goodbye Eomma." I bid her goodbye and grabbed my breakfast and walked out of the house. I was greeted by the security at the gates and out of curiosity I went to ask the security who saw Sehun before, well his car. "May I ask, if you have seen the car?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I haven't seen that young man's car for quite awhile now." He recalled and I felt a little disappointed. Thanking him, I walked to school by myself.

*

             I walked to my locker and took my books out for the day and closed the locker door once I was done. Come to think about it, for the past few weeks I did not see Sehun. At first I thought he was ignoring me to satisfy his ego and after awhile he will be back talking to me but two weeks passed and he have yet to show up in front of me. 

- Taehyung's pov -

"Taehyung I need to tell you something." Appa said as he saw me come down the stairs.

"Oh shit, what do you want from me." I sighed as I sat down at the dining table, joining him and Eomma.

"This is a business chance for us so I need you to help me this once. Please." Appa said his motive and I let out a dry laugh. Why does this happen to me?

"Tell me what to do and I'll see." I said coldly. He took a deep breath and said,"Get married." I was shocked at that request. I'll never do that!

"I'm willing to do something else but I'll never marry someone I don't like!" I stated. That's all I'm asking for.

"Why? Is the company facing any problems?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It's just that this is a good chance for both of the family."

"Whose the other party?" I asked.

"The Song's." He replied and I was stunned for a second. The Song's?

"Aren't they the most secretive group why would they want to do this." I was very curious. Could the Song's have a motive?

"I don't know but we will be having dinner with them tonight. I can discuss work with the other party while you can spend some time with their daughter." Appa explained and I shook my head in disbelief.