31.

[ WARNING ] Strong language.💘

[ HAPPY 1K READS ] 😙 thankiew

Enjoy.💗

-

                  "Appa, good morning." I greeted him after he came down.

"What is it that you want?" He asked.

"Just wanted to say good morning to you." I smiled at him. I can't believe I smiled at him.

"Funny. Now talk." He said not looking at me. He kept his eyes on the newspaper.

"I want to know everything about Danny Lee. The CEO of Gemstone Company." I said and he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Reason?" He asked.

"Reasons but I won't tell." I told him.

"Then I won't say either." He diverted his attention back to his newspaper.

"Argh fine but promise me, you will leave it to me to handle."

"Depends." He shrugged and he took a sip of his coffee.

"So, I found out that he had connections with my school's principal and that's how his daughter got into my class although her grades are as bad as you." I explained and that last part slipped my mouth but I don't take it back.

"Continue." He shot me a glare which I easily ignored.

"Savage." Eomma whispered to Alex but it was loud enough for me and Appa to hear.

"Whose side are you even on huh?" Appa asked and Eomma laughed.

"Of course, daughter." Eomma replied and Alex chuckled.

"I exposed them and now. Tarsha's dad, Mr. Lee is sending me death threats." I said and that got Eomma alarmed.

"What?!" Appa was shocked.

"What did he do to you? Are you okay?" Eomma asked and I nodded.

"He sent me this." I took out the jigsaw puzzle and placed it on the table.

"What the hell is this? Where's the last jigsaw piece." Alex asked. I can tell she's clueless but Appa might have an idea.

"Shut up or else..." I flipped the photo over to show them the ' or else '.

"That was rude. How can you ask me to shut up. I was genuinely asking you a question." Alex groaned.

"No. The message this is trying to tell me is to keep my mouth shut or else!" I exclaimed and I saw Eomma exchange glances with Appa.

"Oh my. I never knew how much you are in danger Jihye." Eomma stood up from her chair and held onto me.

"Do they not know who their messing with?" Appa asked.

"Apparently not. Which makes this game even more exciting." I laughed and Alex starred at me in disbelief.

"Maybe school isn't the place jie should go. The mental hospital is a better choice." Alex suggested.

"I'll bring that Danny Lee there instead. They started this game and I guess I'll play along." I shrugged. It's no big deal.

"I guess I do have to pay them a visit if not they think their the shots around here." Appa stood up from his chair and fixed his suit.

"No need Appa. This time let me do it. Just don't provoke them." I'm afraid Appa will do something to actually get them to fight back.

"Fine. When you come home, I'll pass you the details of him. Now, I'll get to work." Appa said before leaving the house.

"Jihye, be careful." Eomma pulled me into a motherly hug and I accepted it. How I wish... Nevermind.

"I will. By the way, where are you and Alex heading to?" I asked as they exited the house with me.

"We are going to the mall." Alex replied while putting on her shoes.

"You two be careful to." I warned them and they smiled to assure me.

"Hey." I pointed a gun at Alex when she looked up after she put on her shoes properly.

"JIHYE." Eomma shouted at me and wacked me forcing me to put my gun down.

"What was that for, geez!" Alex exclaimed.

"Take it with you, just to be safe." I passed her the gun and she took it from me.

"Protect Eomma. If you two are feeling threatened, just shoot." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a 6 year old. I know. Now, go. I think your ride had arrived." She had that scheming face on her again and I don't like it.

"Arasseo. Good-bye goodbye." I pushed them into the car which BamBam is the chauffeur. I appointed him. HAHA.

*

              "Get in." Sehun shouted from inside of his car.

"Nope. I'll walk to school." I rejected his offer and brisked walk away.

"Come on. I have something to tell you." Sehun said and then I sighed and hopped into the car.

Once I got into the car I buckled my seatbelt and there he was speeding off.

"Do you remember the day when we went to eat dinner and we met with some hooligans?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why won't I remember. I got stabbed." I said and he nodded while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I found out who was behind the attack." He said and I got curious. I was so occupied with the jigsaw puzzle I forgot about it.

"Danny Lee." He handed me a envelop and when I opened it I was shocked. This can't be pure coincidence.

"I never knew a person would be so evil." I mumbled under my breath.

"Kamsahaminda Oh Sehun." I smiled at him and got off his car once we arrived at school.

-

                 It's still free period so I decided to talk with Taehyung. I mean his a better help than Violet. She's too innocent.

"Double attacks." I said and he looked at me curiously.

"You don't know this so I'll explain." I started to explain how I got stabbed, of course leaving out exo.

"Are you serious?" He was shocked. Just like me.

"It's just exposing his secrets. Why is he doing this." He was showing a concern side of him which I have never seen before.

"Should we confront Tarsha?" He asked.

"I don't think she will know what her father is doing..." I sighed. I don't want to tell her for some reason maybe I didn't want a "innocent" person involved.

"But she can stop her father from doing all these things." Taehyung reasoned out.

"True but we might harm someone innocent and I don't want her to feel that way." I turned to look at Tarsha who was laughing with her friends.

"Usually when someone does this to me I'll have them killed." Taehyung said.

"Oh..." Same Taehyung. Same.

Just then I remember what Alex said in the morning and that gave me an idea.

"My sister gave me an idea. I think I know how to settle him." I said and Taehyung looked at me like he was unsure of my idea.

I'm a mafia but it's time to change things up. Death isn't the only way, maybe pain?