27.

[ reconnect ]

🖤 ; strong language.

^ as you can see these are like the chapter names and warnings I'll put before every chapter.

Hope you all will enjoy, sorry for any errors up ahead.

11.11 special 😙.

-
-

                   "Appa, Eomma, I'm home." I shouted as I kicked off my shoes and entered the house.

"How's school?" Alex asked as she was the first person to see me. She was seated at the dining table eating a piece of bread.

"Cool." I replied and walked into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

"Anything special?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Me." I smiled and pushed pass her.

"How funny." She continued to eat her bread. I didn't know why I'm entertaining her but whatever.

As I was walking upstairs, she called me and I stopped in my tracks to hear what she have to say. "Want to meet Sehun?" She asked and I shot her a glare.

"No."

"Oh come on! We all know you like him and he likes you!" She was at the end of the stairs as she looked up at me.

"I don't." I replied coldly and continued to walk upstairs.

"Downstairs at 7 later!" She shouted but I ignored her. I'm not going.

Just then, Appa's office door opened and Chris walked out. Our eyes met but quickly he turned away. Something isn't right....

"Wait." I stopped him but he continued to walk downstairs but I heard him mutter," meet me outside." So I did.

~

"What's wrong?" I asked him once we were in the backyard.

"Your dad is very angry." He started.

"Since when is he not?" I folded my arms infront of my chest.

"Let me warn you, keep your distance with Sehun. I can't promise you that Sehun will be safe if you two carry on. But I can promise you, you have already stepped on your dad's bottom line." Chris warned me and I sighed.

"I understand."

"I really don't want you to get into trouble." He patted my shoulder and gave me an assuring smile.

"Thanks."

When I walked back in I saw Alex waiting for me at the living room, her face wad filled with curiosity.

"I'll go with you to see exo." I stated and her eyes widened.

"Really?! Wow, what did Chris say to you!" Alex was shocked. I walked upstairs and at the top of the stairs I saw appa.

Quickly, I walk upstairs and when I walked pass appa he said,"You better know what you are doing."

"I know what I'm doing." I replied him and entered my room, slamming the door behind me.

||

||

||

meanwhile

-

- Tarsha's pov -

                 "I'm home." I said as I threw my school bag onto the couch.