1. Prologue

Author's Note :

hello everyone, before we begin...Just a gentle reminder. There has been comments lately containing unknown links so I would like to remind everyone to not click on such links when you see it unless it is a verified and safe link address.
Also, I'll be doing my part by deleting those comments when I encounter them so if you see them, please ignore. Thank you.

Enjoy.

-

Pictures doesn't belong to me so credits to owner :)

~Intro~

Your real name is Song Jihye.
During deals you have to use fake names so I'm preferred to be called Faith.
I have a younger sister which I do not wish she will grow up to be like me.
Her name is Song Jisoo.
In deals her name is Alexandria.
My dad is the one running the company and I'm just a worker there helping him either run errands or make deals.
My dad has strict rules and regulations and if me or Alex ever break the rule in Mafia industry or even his, it won't be just grounding but serious bruises received. Appa always say that beating us is for us to learn from our mistakes and be stronger and more ruthless in the future and I guess that's kind of true.
Your now 20 years old, very young right and you started doing this when your 7. I can pretty much say I wouldn't be afraid to kill someone, like how many people have died under my gun, probably a lot.

Alex, she's 19 and every time when appa sends her for deals I will always go for her. Although we're Mafias but family is important as well.
Alexandria should grow up and go out to society and get a proper job. Once you have experience in deals like me, I can promise you, it won't be so easy to get out so Alex should stay out of this.

Once you start working for a mafia, death is the only way out.

It's 18 March 2018 for today.

-

-

"Sister!"Jisoo shouted.
"I'm downstairs!"You shouted and you saw her running down.
"Woah woah...you could have taken the lift."You said.
"Can I please follow you to the deal appa sent you today. Please."She pleaded but you shook your head.
"No."You denied.

"You wouldn't like it, Alex your too young."You said as you finished your breakfast.
"Please..."She begged.
"NO!"You shouted at her.
"Why can't you just understand that I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want you to be a gangster like me. I don't want you to see the sight of blood or see someone getting murdered."You said nicely to her.
"But I can protect myself, I know how to use a gun."She said as she took her gun out and aimed it at you, not pulling the trigger.
With a swift move, you snatch the gun away from her and aimed it back at her, of course not pulling the trigger.
She was shocked as she surrendered.
You smirked as you threw the gun back to her.

"Your not even able to protect yourself, you have a gun and you know how to use it, so? People can just snatch you gun away."You said in a stern voice.
"I wasn't ready yet."She denied.
"Enemies won't wait for you to be ready to strike."You said and she frowned.
"But I really want to go..."She whined.
"What if eomma said yes?!"She asked filled with determination.
"Still no."You answered.

Then, Eomma and appa came down.
Appa as usual was wearing a suit while Eomma is dressed casually, she doesn't work and just stay home. She's like me, doesn't want to be in this society but sadly we both got pulled in.
"No gun pointing in my house!"Eomma shouted and immediately, Alex kept her gun.
"Honey, your over reacting. In the future Alex will go out and do deals for me."Appa said receiving a sigh from Eomma.
As a protective sister, you exclaimed,"Appa, as long as I have not die, I won't let Alex go out to do deals for you."
"Jihye when will you start letting Jisoo go out and do deals, making her try."Appa said.
"My death day."You gave him a glare before turning towards Eomma.
Since you all are Mafias, you always tend to be a little rough between your family but they got use to it. We weren't like those happy family in a typical neighborhood. We are happy but we tend to not show it.