47. Epilogue

[ 3 words ]

Strong Language Warning !!!

|| authors note ||

This is going to be the last chapter. It's been such an amazing time writing this story :)

It took quite awhile to write the last chapter...
Sorry for the wait!

I hope you all enjoyed this story too!!!

Much love <3

Enjoy.

-

I made a U turn to Sehun's place, well exo's house basically because I was told to meet there. On the way, I was thinking if what he could possibly say to me.

And...What should I say to him!

Oh...it was just a joke.

I didn't mean it, it just came out I'm sorry.

That's so weird... I just can't think of what will happen between us. I'm so embarrassed by that 3 words.

Just then, I heard some noises coming from the back of an alley so I went to check it out. When I turned and peeked from the corner I was shocked when I saw a guy harassing a girl.

"LET GO OF ME!" The girl yelled as she tried to break free from the guy's grip.
"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE EVEN IF YOU DON'T PAY? DREAM ON." The guy shouted at the girl and pulled her hair harshly.

"AH! LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP!" She screamed in pain and I couldn't stand it anymore. A real man don't bully a girl.

"IF YOU CAN'T PAY ME BACK, I GUESS YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR BODY. PLUS, won't it be a waste if you don't use it?" The guy smirked at her and she started to cry and beg the guy to release her.

-

"HEY! DON'T BULLY THE WEAK." I shouted and he turned to look at me.
"Who are you?" He asked in an intimidating tone but I wasn't afraid. I've seen and heard much worse than this.

"You bastard don't deserve to know my name. Let her go immediately!" I went up to them and took his hand and threw it back at him and helped the girl up.

"Hey. Don't get involved okay? It's none of your business." He hissed and when he raised his hand and was about to slap me I stopped him by grabbing his arm and pushing him away.

"I'm...Not so easily bullied okay?! Leave now or I'll make you leave this place without a working leg." I threatened and he laughed at my threats.

"I've warned you but you won't listen. I guess I have to do it the hard way." He smirked and ran up to me and threw a punch at me but I easily dodged it.

"You are so weak. All your punches and postures are wrong and you want to fight me? Dream on." I said and kicked him at his chest area making him land to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU." He exclaimed and got back up and ran up to me ready to fight me but once again, I dodged his attacks.

"Do you know who I am little girl?" The guy asked and I replied innocently,"The guy whose about to get his ass kicked by a little girl."

"YOU B*TCH!" He shouted at me and punched me in the stomach which I did not manage to dodge but I got lucky and managed to throw a punch at him as well.

Then he took out a knife and swinged it at me trying to threaten me but I only laughed at him.

"Is that all you got?" I laughed and took out my gun and pointed it at him. When he saw I had a gun, I could see his expression drop. Oh I'm loving it. Sometimes this life can be real fun and interesting.