34.

[ A Game Of Heads Or Tales ]

^ if yolz din realize, this is the chapter title.

Sorry for any errors up ahead.

Enjoy.❣

-

              It felt like ages since I last slept. When I woke up I felt so relaxed. That was the best nap ever!

Slowly, I got out of bed and went to the window to draw the curtians open to only realise it was already night time.

I looked around the room and I felt something was wrong. This isn't my room...
Where the hell am I?

Then, I made my way to the door but I had a little difficulty due to the fact that I have an injured ankle.

-

Staggering out of the room, I found myself on the second level of EXO's house. I've been here a few times but my memory will never fail me. Why the hell am I even doing here.

I tried to recall but all I could remember was I fell asleep in Sehun's car. Did he bring me here?

"I see your awake."

I turned around and saw Chanyeol standing there with two cans of beer in hand.

"And I'll get going." I was about to head down the stairs when he pulled me back up and passed me a can.

"I want to talk to you." He said and I was a little surprised. I mean, are we that close?

"Sehun really likes you and as a brother of his, I want him to be happy of course but it's just that we're different." He said and I sighed before taking a sip of the cold beer.

"Faith, do you like him?" Chanyeol asked out of the blue and I chocked on my beer.

"What kind of question is that!" I continued to chock on my beer as he watched me while laughing at me.

"Answer me."

"I'm not sure." I replied honestly and he smiled.

"You like him don't you? But let me guess, your father doesn't approve?" Chanyeol asked and I nodded. It's true.

"The decision is yours. Seriously. But please don't give Sehun too much hope if at the end your just going to treat him as a friend." Chanyeol said and I nodded taking it into consideration. I understand.

"I'll get going. Thank you." I waved good-bye as I walked downstairs slowly and out of their house.

Maybe I should make things clear. Make a stand.

Whatever Appa says I don't care.

*

Once I got into a taxi I told the taxt driver to drive to the beach.

I took out my phone and sent a text to Sehun asking him to meet me at the beach.

Sehun : are you sure?

I received a message from him.

Me : positive, I'll see you there.

Sehun : okie.

-

              "Faith!" Sehun exclaimed and I turned to the direction of his calling and saw him running towards me.

"Anneyong Sehun." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I've got something to say." I started to feel nervous as I kept finding new words to rephrase the sentence.