7.

IM HYPED FOR THIS CHAPTER.♥
Strong language up ahead.
This is mafia so there will be strong language.😘
Enjoy.😚

"B, why are we still staying in the van, aren't we suppose to rob the bank now?"Alex asked innocently.
"Cause we have to check our weapons first."BamBam lied calmly. His the best liar, her makes his lies sound so real.
"Oh okay."Alex nodded.
BamBam pretended to be checking his gun while the backup people looked at him weirdly.
He signalled to them and immediately they all took their guns out and fidgeted with it.

Soon, you arrived and got off the cab.
Bambam saw you and got off the van and called you.
"Faith!"He shouted and you turned towards him.
You hopped into the van after BamBam and looked at each and everyone of them with deadly glares.
"Must you really obey appa?"You turned to Alex.
"What do you mean?"She asked.
"I have been trying to prevent appa from giving you duties but you just had to. You know how hard it is!"You exclaimed.
"Then stop cause I really want to help out. I don't really want to work in society anyways."Alex shouted leaving you speechless.
"We will talk after this. I don't really care if you like it or not."You hissed at her.
The last job you ever want to take up is robbing banks. You know those annoying things you have to wear over your head.
It's annoying. You rather shoot yourself than to wear it.
Then, while the rest are getting ready you just wore a black coloured mask and that's it.
Your gun was hidden under your jacket.
"What's the plan, Faith?"BamBam asked.
"Alex, will go in as a customer and when we attack, Alex you will pretend to be a 'hostage' and when you see if we need help, you use your gun to shoot if not don't do anything! Understand?!"You asked her and she nodded.
"Then, you will only leave after we leave but remember to not show your gun during the whole process."You warned.
"Now go!"You told her and she got off the van while wearing her mask.

-Your pov-
Luckily for us, this place wasn't surrounded with any CCTVs which is good.
Only, a few inside the bank of course but it wasn't a big deal.
Then, I told them, "Don't use your guns unless one of us are in danger understand."
They all of them nodded and we executed the plan now.
B and I both jumped off the van and as planned, we made our 'grand entrance', we shot the two CCTV's at the bank's entrance. Good luck catching us now...
The customers obviously got scared and knelt down on the floor with their hands on their heads.
Aish... I pity them so much.
BamBam and I both walked pass all the customers and 'threatened' them to give us the money. I sighed under my mask.
When we're done with the money, we ran out of the bank but when we were about to leave, one of the security guards got hold on BamBam.
"B!"My eyes widened as I exclaimed under my mask. The words were muffled so the security probably didn't hear what I called him which is good.
Then as I was about to go help him, the other security guard held onto me.
Shuts...
Immediately, I looked towards Alex, I shook my head and when she was about to take her gun out, she kept it again.
Then, our mens, after loading the money in the van they finally came to help us.
They fought with the security and when I was free I immediately ran to help BamBam.
At the side of my eyes, I saw BamBam take his gun out and I was shocked. Is he trying to go against me!
He pointed it at the security not pulling the trigger yet. I looked at him and places my hands over his and shook my head.
And before I knew it, with a swift motion, he knocked the security out by hitting the back of his neck.
One security down one more to go...
BamBam pointed his guns at him and I followed.
Both is us didn't intend on killing him but just to scare him. I knew BamBam won't do this things!
The security hand's were up and then, from behind one of the men's knocked him out.
"Quickly let's go, we took too long."I instructed and immediately we all rna towards the van and drove off.
-End of Your pov-