Chapter 3

When we finally enter his house, I was greeted by the scent of flowers.

The house was a basically red and black furniture wall and floor. "Nice house Josh", I said he smiled.

"Wait till you see the bedroom." I looked at him and said, "Okay then, remember we here to study."

He said, "I know I was just kidding" and smiled.

We went up to his bedroom. I immediately sat down at the desk in his room. He said, "Give me a second I'm going to change be right back." I said, "Ok"

I started to observe his room. It was black and white had a huge bed a small couch a closet and a desk and chair which I guess is for studying. He came back in the room from the bathroom wearing a basketball shorts and a V-neck shirt.

"Hey am going to head down stairs to get us some snacks before we get" started, I said, "Ok."

He returned 10 minutes later with a tray with lemonade and some peanut butter sandwiches and a bowl of lays. He set it down on the desk. "So, what sub first?", I said through a mouth of lays.

He laughed at me, "How about Biology?", he said, "Ok what topic?" I asked.

He said, "Reproduction in humans."

I got suspicious where is he going with this? I decided to play along "Ok", I said "So what is a sperm?" He said, "That thing you use to get women pregnant." I laughed, "Yes, it is but more biologically it the male sex cell. What is a gamete?"

"Female sex cell", he said. I said, "Good however it isn't just a female sex cell it's just the general term for any sex cell that contains half of the chromosomes that will make up the zygote."

He said, "How about we fuse our sex cells together?" I said, "Biology please!!!!", He laughed, "I was just joking." Boys I shake my head. After some time, we finished studying and I was about to leave when Josh said, "You know Monique you're a great girl you should really get yourself a boyfriend." I smiled, "I know Josh soon real soon."

Then he said, "How about me?" and gave me a smirk. I laughed and said, "Am sure Camille would like that wouldn't she?" He smiled a half smile. "So tomorrow then" I said. He said, "Ok."

That's  my update vote and comment please. Remember this is ma first story people bear with me and I need readers please.