Chapter 11

When we arrived at school Josh and I walked into school together when we got inside, we see Camille she immediately snatches Josh off my arm and pulled him in the opposite direction. I hear her say something about him staying away from that hoe. Yea you probably guessed the hoe is me. He got angry immediately and told her not to call me names. The rest was a mumble because they were too far away.

I felt lonely now I really wanted Josh next to me right now. Sighs Camille! Then I started walking to the canteen to grab some breakfast when I bumped into Keyra. "What's up stranger?", she said. I laughed "What's up Keyra?", "I'm good am good", then she asked "Where you off to?", I told her I was off to get some breakfast. She said she will join me too because she hasn't had breakfast yet either.

When we were inside the canteen, we started to catch up. "So how have you been lately?", she asked. I told her I was ok except for little ups and downs. She told me that she and Andre started dating that was the guy she has been crushing on ever since the first day I got here. She was absolutely head over heels in love with him. She said they were doing well. I felt sad all of a sudden when I realised, she was happy and I remembered what was going on with me and Austin.

I broke down crying and I told her what was going on she comforted me and told me it would be ok she just knew it, then we went to first period.

It was history and I had trouble listening all was going through my mind was that Austin didn't want me anymore and I knew he was bad everyone warned me about his reputation before I got involved with him but I ignored the red flags that were going up everywhere I thought I could change him and that he loved me but I guess I was wrong.

Class ended and I was off to second period when I bumped into what felt like a wall of stone. I looked up and I realised it was Austin, "why did I have to bump into you?" I thought but judging by the wounded look on his face I guess I said it out loud. He said "Come on Monique I didn't mean to treat you like that!", I looked at him but I still wasn't convinced so I started to walk around him and said "I have a class to get to if you will excuse me." He held on to me and I told him to let go but he held on tightly and stared me in the eyes and said "You think you better than me bitch? This isn't over until I end this got that?", "Ouch!! Austin your hurting me let go!", I yelled. He didn't so I punched him in the balls he fell to the floor then I walked over his face and then I look back and said, "Yea sniff that it's the closest you will ever get after this!!" He cried out pathetically, "Monique come back I'm sorry!" I walked to class feeling victorious!!

Josh's P.O.V

I was watching the whole dispute between Monique and that ass from the locker room but none of them noticed me. So, after Monique left, I took up the little ass and said "Let's have a little talk!" We walked out to the field and I said, "Now asshole you listen up Monique isn't going to be like all the other girls you used got that?" He started laughing "Why would I listen to you Josh?" I looked at him in disgust. "You will listen to me because I will tell everyone how you have been sleeping with your sister!" He looked at me with a look of disbelief. "Yea I thought that would tame you, you dog! Now you better be nice to Monique or my tongue might slip you know in front of..... you know the whole school!"

Austin's P.O.V

I was speechless I couldn't believe that Josh knew I use to sleep with my sister Kate! I couldn't afford for that to get out my life would be ruined so I had to be good to Monique at all costs I did love her but I'm just an ass when it comes to sex. I will wait until Monique is ready no matter how long she takes, that's if she forgives me. I told Josh I would and I promised him he said "Make sure you know stuff happen and people say stuff they shouldn't." Then he walked off laughing and I ran off to find Monique.

Monique P.O.V

I was going to third period when I heard a voice screaming my name from way down the hall. I turned around to see Austin running towards me like a man who just had his ass set on fire I must admit it was hilarious! He stopped in front of me his hair was messy his clothes were all out of place I couldn't help laughing at him. He started babbling "Baby I'm an ass I love you with all my heart and I know I don't deserve you and you probably won't ever forgive me and maybe I should just give up but you're my world and I can't live without you so please take me back?" when he was finished he took a deep breathe to neutralise his breathing level. "So, what do you say Mo will you?" By the time he was done my eyes were filled with tears I didn't know I meant so much to him so I said, "Sure babe I forgive you", he smiled and pulled me into a hug and then he kissed me his lips on mine seemed to take all the pain I was feeling away. "I love you Austin", I whispered "I love you too babe", he said. My heart just melted right there and then.

After School

I was heading out to the parking lot and I saw Josh I ran over to him and jumped on him he catches me. Then he said, "Someone seems happy!", I said yes, I am Josh, Austin and I made up. I was bubbling with joy that I hugged him and kissed him on his lips. Then I realised what I did I backed away and told him "I'm so totally sorry." He smiled at me, "no need to be sorry I liked it", he whispered. I smiled back, "Don't like it too much though Camille might castrate you and here she comes."

"Hoe!", she greeted me "Slut!" I greeted her. Hey baby she said when she saw Josh and she hugged him and started kissing him like the world was going to end and I threw up in my mouth. "So, baby I was wondering if you could come over Saturday, she began you haven't been giving me the amount of attention I need lately." she whined in her annoyingly high voice. "Yea sure thing honey but Monique will be there?" My eyes popped opened at what Josh said. He begged me silently to play along. "Oh, yea I will be there Camille", I said Josh and I had already made plans but since he doesn't want to disappoint you, we will come over to your house!" She turned red with angry, "Forget it she shouted!" then she stomped off to her car. I asked Josh what that was all about? He told me to get in his car he will explain. "So, the reason I dragged you into that was because Camille is a sex addict, she wants me every chance she gets. I mean I like sex but she is too much for me."

I giggle, "Josh Harem is rejecting sex Camille must be a hand full!", "She is trust me", he said we both laughed.

Ok peeps that's the second update that's long and thing so can I gets some votes for my hard work? Comment please no silent readers please tell me what you think please!!!!! Oh a picture of Camille in the media box guys.