Chapter 18

I immediately forgot all about what I heard when Josh just suddenly grabbed me by the waist and before I could say stop his lips were pressed against my lips. My world just seemed to dissolve all around me and my world felt like it had busted and exploded into passion, desire and need. Before I knew it, I was being pulled away. When I finally regained consciousness Josh and I were headed towards the shore arm in arm.

"What was that all about?" I finally managed to get out. Josh sighed.

He was silent for a very long while until he finally said.

"I had to save you." I was clueless for a while then I asked

"Save me from what?"

He fell silent for a while and from the look on his face I could tell he was having an internal battle with his mind and mouth.

I got impatient waiting so I asked again, "Josh save me from what?"

"From yourself...."

I was still clueless " What do you mean by that Josh?"

"Your denying the fact that you want me Monique I know you do, my kisses cloud your mind, your body responds almost automatically to my touch, you always come to me when your troubled about something, I am the only boy who understands you completely. You're my world my mind my entire soul my entire life revolves around you Monique, all those other girls are just in the moment impulses whereas you are my every moment and my whole world and if that isn't love I don't know what is."

I was totally shocked my Josh's sudden confession to me. I was speechless I tried to say what was in my heart but my lips and brain were currently not speaking to each other. I just stood there staring at Josh.

"I....I don't know what to say Josh honestly I don't"

"I will leave you to think about it when you're ready you can tell me how you feel", he walked back up the beach.

******************* *********************** ************************* *************************

Josh's P.O.V

It took me a lot of courage to tell Monique my true feelings. It took a lot of courage now I just had to hear how she felt about me. It was a drastic measure to take but I had to prevent her from seeing what that scum of a boyfriend of hers was doing with his younger sister I don't think she would survive it. I had to protect Monique as long as their relationship last and am hoping it won't be long.

Monique's P.O.V

I sat on the shore staring out of the vast shimmering ocean that was kissed by the colours of the evening sky. I have been sitting here staring for hours still in shock at Josh's confession of love for me. I was confused I love Josh just as much as he loves me but I was currently dating Austin and he didn't deserve to be hurt he was always so faithful to me and I had always been the unfaithful one here. I couldn't just leave Austin for Josh and besides Josh has Camille I couldn't just come between them like that it wouldn't be right and Camille would never willingly let Josh go we would never be at peace with her. Sigh life is sad you see something you want and it's right there in front of you but because of various reason you just can't have it. I got up and brushed the sand off my legs I had made my decision I was sticking with Austin.

I walked back to the towel where everyone was packing up to leave, the girls had already gone to change. I pulled Josh to the side, "I can't have a relationship with you", I began. I just can't give up sure for unsure I'm not brave enough and you have Camille and I have Austin it wouldn't be right so I'm sticking with Austin and I suggest you stick to Camille"

Josh was silent for about ten minutes and I didn't feel like standing there waiting any more so I started walking away. When I was about three feet away Josh shouted at me.

"Yea sure run-away Monique go run away from your true feeling they will come back to haunt you. Am telling you how I feel because I don't run away from the truth, I want to face up to it. The truth that I am willing and ready to face is the fact that I love you." Josh yelled at me as I walked away. I stopped and listened. Austin has been sticking to a lot of other stuff lately too, he said under his breath.

I started walking away again pretending not to hear what he said. But this little voice down deep in my sub conscious wanted to know what he was talking about but I convinced myself that Josh didn't mean it and he was just hurt.

Austin's P.O.V

Earlier at the Beach.

I had noticed that Kate was really upset and got up and stormed off to the direction of the rest rooms, I felt like it was my fault she was upset so I went to go check on her, I found her sitting on one of the towel benches near a shower. She was completely alone and she looked really mad. I walked over to her and asked what was wrong she didn't answer me she just looked up at me and gave me that look. That look that haunted me ever since I was 12 and she was 10. I knew exactly what was about to happen next. Like always she managed to pull me in and I couldn't say no I was weak I was a slave in her sight. She got up and pushed me down on the towel bench I was sitting and she was standing over me she removed her bra. Her stiff breast were mine to devour. I knew it was wrong but as I said before she made me weak. She sat on my lap and she started kissing me and all my second thoughts about what we were doing melted she had caught me completely.

We were caught up in the moment we were going at it for a while now we were in the shower but I could hear someone coming and I just knew it was Monique. I panicked and I tried to push Kate off me but she wouldn't let go.

I whispered to her "I think its Monique", she held on even tighter. She was wrapped around me like a snake both arms and legs.

Then she said, "Your mine and no one else's and its full time Monique knew that."

I was still trying to get her off me then I suddenly heard the footsteps retreating.

She must have turned back or something but why? Anyway, I was relieved that she didn't see me. I finally pushed Kate off me and shouted at her to get dress but she kept teasing me. "Aww big brother getting angry at little sister because she almost made him lose his little girlfriend?" I hated her so much right now I lost it and shouted, "you aren't my fucking sister and you will never be!" She fell silent immediately and looked shocked but I was too upset to care so I walked away and left her there staring.

Yep ok guys that a new chapter for you I am very happy that am able to write this for you it took awhile because I am at school again now and am really busy but hope you enjoy don't hate me too much for taking long to update. I will try to do it as best as possible and please comment, vote and point out my mistakes that would mean a lot. You guys are probably wondering what Austin meant about Kate not being his sister but you are going to have to keep wondering. In the mean time you could comment what you think he meant and I will dedicate the next chapter to the person who guesses right.