Chapter 7

Two Months Later

Josh and I have been a lot closer. I know his parents well and he knows my mom well. We can get to visit each other whenever we like. We were best friends now. Austin and I were together but the relationship was still young so.

It was still in the good lovey dovey stage with little or no arguments. Josh and Camille were still going strong. No Josh hasn't done anything stupid yet.

I was currently out shopping with Josh's mom. Yea we have become that close.

"Hey Monique what do you think of this baby?", she said.

She was holding a rose-pink dress with white stones all across the bust and a pink ribbon tied in a bow around the waist. I loved it.

"You have to get that!!!" I yelled excitedly.

She smiled and said "That's what I'm going to do" giving me a thumbs up. I smiled.

I started wondering what Josh was up to. I was about to texted him but when I took out my phone, I noticed I had a text from Austin. I opened the text and it read

Hey babe I can't stop thinking about you I was wondering if you could come over, I really miss you

I replied saying

Sure, Hun I'll be over later

His reply was

I can't wait sweetie :)

I was smiling my face off until Jenny Josh's mom walked up and said "someone seem happy is it Josh?" My smile faded at her question. She has this idea that me and Josh would make the perfect couple. Oh, and she absolutely hates Camille she said she comes off a little too bitchy for her liking. I agreed seeing I experienced Camille's bitchiness first hand. So that why my smile faded cause I was about to disappoint her seeing it was Austin. "No, its Austin", I said. Her smile faded immediately but she tried to hide it. "As long as you are happy, I am too" she said while putting her arm around my shoulder as we were leaving the store. I knew deep down what she wanted.

She drove me to her restaurant so I could meet up with Josh. When we got there, Josh was sitting on the couch upstairs. When I saw him, I dived on top of him and started tickling him. He begged me to stop but I continued. Then he flipped me over and started tickling me back then he stopped all off a sudden and stared at me and said, " You're so beautiful." I was speechless until Jenny who has been watching us the entire time cleared her throat to make us aware, she was still there. We both froze immediately when we looked at her we notice her trying to hold in a laugh. Josh scrambled off me and pulled me up. I was so embarrassed. I got to go I said. Josh ran after me and said he would drop me home. I took the offer because I didn't feel like walking. That was so awkward....

Ok folks that it for today I had to write this two times Wattpad was malfunctioning and I lost the original update. Anyway as I always say enjoy like, comment share with your friends please!!! lol bye guys