Chapter 9

So, Josh and I went to his room and he comforted me after I told him what happen. We spend the rest of the night snuggled up in his bed eating chocolate ice cream and watching Korean dramas. It gave me comfort to know that my life wasn't the only one upside down at the moment even thought their drama may be made up it still made me feel better.

"Can't wait to see that bastard tomorrow!!", Josh said angrily. I could feel the hatred dripping off his words.

"Josh please I know you want to protect me and all but please don't get involved.", I asked him

"But he doesn't deserve to get away with this, your beautiful, smart and any guy's desire he doesn't even deserve you!", Josh said

"I know I know Josh but I can handle this promise me you won't involve?", I said

"But he is an asshole!", Josh said

"Josh promise me!!", I said

"Fine!! I promise", Josh said

I sigh Josh was one hard nut to crack. I was going to go then Josh said I don't have to leave because he called my mom and said I was sleeping over she said ok. Oh, and if you're worried about clothes, I'll drop you home to get changed for school.

I was speechless Josh always knew exactly what I needed; I definitely didn't feel like going home to my mom with all her questions when she saw my state its best she didn't know.

"Thanks Josh so what am I going to wear to bed?", I asked. " Don't worry me lady I got you covered.... literally lol", he said using his best British accent. I giggled at his attempt. He got out of bed and ran over to his closet and pulled out a white V-neck T-shirt that was two sizes smaller than him and a SpongeBob boxer shorts from his draw. I eyed the boxers suspiciously. "Are those SpongeBob boxers?", I asked. He said "yes what's wrong?". "Aren't you a little too old for that stuff?", I teased him. His reply was "One is never too old for SpongeBob." I giggled again, "Ok Josh if you say so!"

In the restroom

I freshened up my essentials seeing I had a shower already this afternoon. I slide on the boxer and giggled when I remembered what Josh said about SpongeBob maybe he was right lol. Then I put on his T-shirt it smelled just like he did a mix of axe and vanilla it smelt so good I couldn't stop sniffing his shirt. I then decided that's enough sniffing and walked back to the room Josh turned when I entered and said, "you look great! Lol you know in a boyish ready for bed sort of way lol." I climbed in next to him and snuggled into his arms and his scent engorged me and I feel asleep in his arms.

Okay so that's it folks. I am a little sad because no one is voting. I work hard to write this for you do me a favor peeps vote, comment and share.