Chapter 10: Waking up next to Josh

Josh's P.O.V

When Monique showed up at my house and I saw her face all I wanted was to hold her and take away all the pain she was feeling. I also felt like killing whoever it was who caused her so much pain. I took her inside and up to my room so she wouldn't have to face my parents questioning eyes. Then I left her and went back downstairs to tell my mom that Monique needed to stay over she didn't ask me any further questions she just said, "ok." I then went to the fridge and pulled out the chocolate ice cream. Then I took up the phone and dialled her mom and told her that Monique and I were having a sleep over so she won't be home tonight. She was concerned at first but I assured her that Monique was fine. She said ok but she needed her car back by tomorrow to get to work. So, I asked mom if she could drive Monique's mom car back over to their house, she said ok seeing they just lived down the street. I then went to the lounge and got the Korean dramas from the case we kept them in. Then I went back to Monique. When I got inside, she was wrapped up in my covers sobbing her eyes out I put everything down and went over to her and got in bed and wrapped her in my arms. She calmed down a little when I held her, I looked down at her and all I could think was I'm going to kill him. Well Monique didn't have to tell me it was that ass Austin. I just knew it was him. After she calmed down and began eating the ice cream. She told me everything, that ass was continuing his trend of seducing girls and then leaving them. I couldn't let that happen to Monique. I know I promised her but I'm not going to keep that promise that's for sure.

Austin's P.O.V

After Monique left, I felt like crap I don't know what came over me I'm such an ass. I love her with all my heart but I just needed her right there and then, then she said she wasn't ready and I got upset I just told her to go, I looked into her eyes and I saw the hurt and pain, I felt awful. I wanted to tell her I'm sorry and to stay but she left before I could how will I ever face her today? Gosh I'm such a fool.

Monique's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a little tired, then I looked around and I noticed I wasn't home, I panicked, where am I? Oh, I'm at Josh's house I turned around and I saw Josh sleeping his face was so beautiful his brown hair his pink full lips and how he drooled lol OK that's not cute anyway I reached out and touched his lips. His green eyes popped open and he said, "good morning to you too beautiful", I blushed. He got out of bed revealing his sexy body I couldn't help but stare so cute. Then he said, "I would love to watch you stare at me all morning but we have to go get you ready for school." I sighed, "OK", he ran into the bathroom and I heard the water running I took off my shorts and V-neck shirt. Then Josh's phone started ringing I noticed the caller ID it said Camii I wanted to vomit Camii he had a nickname for her gross!!! I knocked on the door and I said Josh you have a call!! I heard the shower stop running and Josh came to the door wrapped in a towel I started staring again. Then I noticed he was staring at me too then I remembered I was only in my bra and panties. "Shit!!!", I said and handed him the phone quickly he answered it but he was still staring at me. Then he said, "Hey Cam can I call you back later?" Then he hangs up still staring at me, "Your so sexy", he said. I flushed red and grabbed my shorts and pulled them on then I took up my blouse slide it on. I turned around Josh was still staring but now his towel was on the floor and his entire shaft was out for the world to see. "Umm Josh your kind of naked and we need to go!", "Shoot sorry about that he looked away embarrassed", I giggled under my breath. He got dressed wearing a red polo shirt and some jeans and red converse to match he looked great and smelled good. " So ready to go?", he asked, "Yea sure", I said we ran downstairs and out to Josh's car he dropped me home.

I had a quick shower fixed my hair into a pony tail and put on a purple sun dress some flat shoes and grab my bag and ran back out to meet Josh. I hopped in and sat next to him and we drove off to school now the drama begins.

Ok people that's another update for you guys I noticed the readers increased so happy!!!! However people I need votes and comments and if you can, you can make covers for me smile. I love you guys maybe another update later. There should be a photo of Josh to the side