Chapter 30

Sunday Afternoon

Austin and I were OK after that night I felt guilty that he was so good to me and I was on the verge of ending it with him. My week at work was OK and I was currently taking a walk to the park nearby to just sit down and think about life. I had to choose between Josh or Austin and I was really confused but once and for all I had to choose. I walk over to the nearest vacant bench and I sat down on it, I had to clear my mind and choose who I wanted to be with once and for all even if it meant confessing to Austin that I was unfaithful and see if he would forgive me and finally marry me after all Josh was still married to Camille.

Josh's P.O.V

I sat down watching television my eyes were on it but my mind was elsewhere it was on Monique. Why wouldn't she just break it off with Austin. God would we ever be together would my love for her ever find an outlet would we eventually truly give over ourselves to each other? So many unanswered questions and uncertainty running around our life and around our relationship. Not to mention how frustrated I was mentally, emotionally and sexually I needed an outlet to discharge my energy into and my only outlet was Monique Gordon she had my heart ever since I laid eyes on her the first day back to school. Brrinngg!!!, went the doorbell interrupting my thought I wonder who that was I was in no mood for any company unless it was Monique's. I walked bristly over to the door in hopes it was her but instead when I opened the door, I found Camille.

She looked better and happier. Her skin was radiant and her eyes were so bright in comparison to their decomposing state some months back and her hair was neatly combed into a bun on top of her head. "Josh...", she said her words filled with emotions. I stood there expecting the worst and I closed my eyes in anticipation of her tantrum for taking her to the rehab two months back, but instead I felt her arms wrap around my waist in something that felt to be a hug. She was hugging me?? I slowly opened my eyes to look down at her still unsure of her motive. "Thank you so much...", she finally spoke. "....rehab was the best thing for me and while inside I came to realise I didn't love you Josh I just wanted to hold on to you just so Monique couldn't have you or any other girl for that matter. I looked at her with my eyes wide as saucers. Was I hearing correctly this must be a freaking dream Camille letting go of me willingly?
"So, I have decided to let you go Josh I'll sign the divorce papers and I won't take anything from you can keep the house I only ask to have my car and all my stuff. It's the least I can do after you did so much for me and I am sorry for all the things I did over the years you didn't deserve that. Enough talk, just go get the papers I'll sign them right now.", I stood staring at her speechlessly but I didn't tarry long I was not going to let this opportunity pass I got the paper and pen quickly and to my amazement she signed it with no fuss. Then she left me standing there speechless as Koby came around the corner to pick her up. I had to go tell Monique the good news right now!

Monique's P.O.V

I was in my drive way going inside to tell Austin about everything I had to end this. When I got inside, he wasn't in the hall so I started climbing the stairs to get upstairs to see if he was in the bedroom when I closer I hear moans and groans and Austin's voice screaming some woman's name. I ran to the door and burst it open and I see a familiar red head riding Austin. "Kate!! What the fuck is going on here!", they both turn around looking frighten then I see a smile starting crawl on Kate's face. "What never see a woman ride your man before?" I was disgusted I couldn't stand the tears that were about to spill from my eyes I took off down stairs and I heard a loud thud behind me as if someone fell. My feet became weak and I was becoming blind with my tears. I ran outside and Carla was out there waiting. "So, you finally found out huh?" I looked at her in confusion as to how she knew and was about to yell at her when I got interrupted my Austin yelling for me to stop. He stumbles out the house trying to wrestle with his pants. "Monique it's not what you think wait", he tries to approach me and I see his hands stretching towards me. "Don't you dare touch me! You all disgust me with you lies and games. She isn't your real sister, is she?", he stands there looking at me with eyes wide and Kate appears at the door with a smile of a please cat after a meal. I walk over to her with a spirit I didn't know I possessed and I slapped the smile off her face she stumbled to the side a bit. I feel hand wrap around me to prevent me from hurting her even more and I start to thrust against them. Until the person speaks, "Monique it's not worth it.", I turn around to see Josh and a fresh set of tears spring from my eyes and I find comfort in his chest. "She's my adopted sister Monique! I was just so weak and she had always had control over me I didn't mean to do it", Austin weakly tries to explain. "I told you I would ruin you Monique Gordon! I finally did I told you bitch Austin was mine and I finally have him and if your boy toy here hadn't saved you that time I got you kidnapped you would have been dead by now. I started my plan the day you guys graduated University I was locked up but I had people working for me. The real estate agent who sold you this house, Carla here was my roommate at the boarding school I was attending and my girlfriend and she was always updating me about you guys until finally I escaped and broke into your house I was going to kill you once and for all but this turned out better than I planned!", Kate sneered looking at me as if happily demon possessed to destroy me.
"You people are sick and I won't let any of you near her again!", Josh cursed angrily.

"You knew about me and my sister all along Josh! So, don't try to be the knight in shining armour here!", Austin yelled with venom in his words.

I pulled away from Josh's embrace shaking my head and backing away from him in disbelief. "You too??", I ran and ran down the street with no idea where I was going but I had to get away from all of them.

Josh's P.O.V

I had glimpsed for the first time Monique looking hurt and running away from me and all that was left in my mind was her face and how betrayed she looked I had to find her.

- - - - - - - The End - - - - - - - -

So that's the end of the romance saga there will be an Epilogue after this and then the official end to Josh and Monique's story hope you truly enjoyed it to all those who took the time to read it. Thankful for all the reads and now that the book is complete I hope more people will read comment and vote to make it successful. Good bye to you all.