Chapter 14

Three Years Later

We were all in our second year of University. Josh was studying Business, Austin was in Engineering, Camille was studying Fashion and Art and I was studying Medicine.

I was currently in my dorm studying when I heard a knock on the door come in, I said. The door opened revealing a rather mischievous looking Austin. "Hey babe", he said. He came over and started sucking on my neck. I stood up and started kissing him hungrily. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. "Mmmm babe I got to go I have class. Just came to check on you." I told him, "bye sweetie." He was at the door when he turned around and said, "Hey there's a party at club grove tonight let's go together?", " Yea sure Austin", I said then he blew me a kiss and left. He was so adorable sometimes that's why I always regret the night Josh and I almost did it.

Speaking of Josh, he and Camille weren't doing so well lately. He changed he has become this womanizer and Camille keeps walking in on him with girls in his dorm. Sometimes I think am the reason he is like this. That night after he confessed, he wanted me I rejected him we still remained friends though but he turned into a player. I did love Josh but I couldn't deal with Austin and Camille. Let's just say I'm a coward I was scared to go after what I truly wanted. I am going to invite Keyra and Andre out with us tonight. Keyra was in Business like Josh and Andre was studying to become an Architect. Andre was so sweet to her. Andre and I were actually now good friends. Keyra was like my second best friend. I had Chem class next which I am dreading going because of my teacher Mr. James. He was such a creep people were saying he was going around sleeping with students. He has been making advances towards me which I ignored, but now I am beginning to get scared. I have told Josh though and he was furious. I was pulled out of my thoughts with the slam of a ruler down on my desk, I jumped. It was Mr. James trying to get my attention. I glared at him. "Miss Gordon nice way to greet me this morning." I continued glaring. Anyway, I would appreciate if you gave me your undivided attention, he said and winked at me I could tell there was a double meaning to his words. This man irritated me so much! I seriously didn't like the man. "See me after class!", he said then began to walk away. I really lost it this time so I shouted "No!" everyone turned their head to stare at me. He was staring at me intensely while stalking toward me he slammed his fist down on my desk and stared me in the eyes and said, "You will see me after class that's an order!" Then he walked back to the front with his annoying ass of a self. Who the hell did this dude think he was to order me? He is so not seeing me after class. I couldn't focus for the rest of the class. Class finally ended I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door when someone grabbed my arm. I cursed under my breath. "I believe we have a meeting ma'am!", I sighed in defeat. "If you will follow me to my office." He opened the door "Sit", he said I sat "Miss Gordon", he began "I am not going to beat around the bush with you I want you! If you just slept with me once..." he didn't finish because I slapped him across the face and walked out then I heard him yell, "You will regret this bitch!" I was disgusted at his bluntness how dare he?

I bumped into someone it turned out it was Josh "Hey Mo", his face softens when he noticed how irritated I looked, "What's wrong?", he asked. "James again", I said. His face became irritated "Mo I think you should report that scum.", "Josh I don't know will anyone even believe me? I mean he has been here for five years and no one has reported him despite the rumours. If I could just get some proof.", "Anyway, we going to club grove later on you want to come?" He smiled, "I was going to ask you to come too Mo." We went to have lunch with others.

Ok that's chapter 14 for you guys hope you enjoy it peeps. That's a picture of Keyra to the side people. Ok people vote comment and share you could also follow if you like.