Chapter 5

After we finished eating, I met Josh's mom she liked me immediately, I liked her too. We chatted for a little while until we decided to leave. She said I should come back another time I was going to go back tomorrow but now am not so sure. Josh drove me home and just when I was getting out of the car when he pulled me back, "Monique wait", he said. I turned around and I saw this look in his eyes I never expected to see it was a look of wanting no needing and he pulled me close and started kissing me hungrily I was so stunted at first so I didn't respond then I started kissing him back hungrily it was so passionate and sweet but then my senses kicked in I pushed him off. "Am sorr...ry Josh", I stuttered but you have a girlfriend. I got out of his car and ran off into my house. I was confused why would Josh kiss me isn't he in love with Camille? This is so awkward. I don't even know if I can face him again. I laid in bed and I felt dirty he has a girlfriend was all that was running through my head. I know what I'll do I'll just stay away from him because if I was Camille, I wouldn't be happy to know my boyfriend is kissing another girl behind my back.

Josh P.O.V

I don't know what got into me. It was just a moment where I lost control or something. She was just so beautiful her pink full lips looked so vulnerable. I wanted them badly no I needed them I had to kiss her. Before I knew what was happening, I was kissing her she was still at first, I was going to pull away but then she started kissing me hungrily like she wanted it as much as I wanted her. I wanted to feel her skin up against mine her naked body in my arms but she suddenly started to push me away. Then she said, "you have a girlfriend." I instantly felt horrible but I also saw regret and hurt in her eyes. I not only messed up our relationship but maybe even me and Camille's. I know what I had to do I had to just be friends with her and I had to hide this from Camille. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Ok people I know I took a little while to update am sincerely sorry wasn't home as much or either otherwise occupied. Anyway here your 5th update hope you enjoy. Smile I am grateful for the readers. So happy people are actually reading my book. Could you guys please comment that would make me happy. :)