Chapter 4

I woke up to the smell of eggs and pancakes. I got dressed quickly and ran down stairs. I smiled immediately when I saw my mom. What's up mom i said. She said morning honey have a seat she places a plate with some scrambled eggs and four pancakes with syrup our them they looked so damn mouth-watering. I said thanks mom and started to eat greedily. "So how yuh new school?" My mom asks in her Jamaican dialect. "It good enuh mommy." I replied "Me meet this boy name Josh.", "Oh be careful" my mom said. I said yea man mommy I will. "Ok later off to school now." When at school I saw Austin. "Hey cutie still on for Saturday?" I said yea sure thing smiling. "Ok see you then", he said. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone I was about to say sorry until I realised it was Camille. "The whore strikes again", she said. "Takes one to know one", I said. She gasped and walked away and I walked off smiling.

Lunch Time

I was about to sit with the people from my English class when I heard someone shout my name it was Austin patting the seat next to him he was at a table with his friends Mark, Coby and Chris all of them were checking me out as I walked over." I was thinking we could have a mini date before our actual date", Austin said when I came to sit down. He was smirking at me and I smiled back, the other guys at the table were giving us interested looks. So, I decided to say "HI." I received a chorus of "hey and what's up?". So, one with dark green eyes and brown hair spoke up. So, you Austin's new girlfriend? He asked. I smiled nd said, "noooo." They chuckled then he said, "by the look of it you will soon be.", "Oh, I'm not so sure about that", I said eyeing Austin nervously. He winked at me and I blushed.

After School

I was walking home when a car pulled up next to me. As you already guessed it was Josh. Hey hop in let's go grab something to eat. I got in and said, "ok cool." He drove down the road and turned right on a small avenue and stopped at a small Chinese's café. "I didn't even know this was here", I said to Josh. "Yea that because you haven't here long enough to know." I said, "oh yea right." When we got in there it was really fancy and we were wearing normal school clothes. This place is real fancy Josh and we look like trash to the people dinning here I whispered to Josh. He chuckled, "I know", then I noticed we were leaving the dining areas and we were going up the steps to what looked like an office area. I pulled him and whispered, "where are you going!!" He said, "come on you will see." When we entered the office area there was a lounge with couches and a flat screen tv then Josh signal for me to sit, I wasn't sure at first but he insisted so I did. When I sat Josh left and went back downstairs, I was so nervous what am I doing here and where is he going? After five minutes Josh returned and I felt relieved. He sat down beside me and said, "food will be here in 10 mins." I said "cool and are we even allowed to be up here?" He laughed at me. I said "what?" He said nothing I said, "why are you laughing Josh?" My parents own the place. I was like, "Oh." So that explain why he was home alone after school. His parents are the busy business type that are rarely home.... poor Josh. I was pulled from my thoughts by the waiter announcing our food was here I was having sweet and sour chicken with noodles. Josh was having some yellow rice and some meat I don't know what that is anyway as long as I know what I am having this is going to be delicious......

So this is my Fourth update. Tell me what you think remember its my first book so your opinions matters. I really need readers so please share this book if you can vote and comment please ;) toddles