Chapter 15: Demolishing the creep

Keyra was dressed and sitting in my room waiting for me to get ready. She was wearing a black leather pants and a sexy black blouse that hugged her curves. Rose pink lipstick, pink earrings and pink pumps to match along with a pink bracelet and to finish it off she was wearing a beautiful gold necklace she said Andre bought her for their anniversary they were going out three years now so cute, just like me and Austin but I think their relationship is going better. "Monique hurry up the guys are waiting for us!" I was currently in front of the dresser straightening my hair. I was wearing red pumps, red dress that hugged my generous amount of curves that stopped mid-thigh, my lipstick was fire red. I was wearing silver earrings and a silver necklace. "Am done now", I said. She yelled, "Finally!!!!!!" She was such a drama queen but I loved her. When we got to the parking lot, we found Camille and Josh leaning against his car, Andre against his and Austin against his. I watched as the boy's eyes travelled all over me and Keyra's bodies. Austin walked up and gathered me into hug he was so trying to mark his territory but I liked it. "Babe you look sexy", he whispered. I smiled, "I know", I whispered back he gave me a smirk. We walked back to the group an Austin asked. "So, we all set to go?" Everyone yelled, "yea!", I noticed Josh hadn't answered his eyes were glued to my body. Camille noticed and screamed, "Josh! Let's go!" He came back to reality and started helping her into the car. He gave me another quick glance before turning around and walking to the driver's side. Austin being the jealous type noticed and yelled, "Come on babe!"

********** ******* *********

When we got to Club Grove, the party was in full swing. The dance floor was filled with University students grinding and whining all over each other. Their bodies were silhouettes in dimly lit atmosphere of the club. Austin grabbed hold of me and said, "Stick with me babe." He was so overprotective sometimes. Like come on what's going to happen? We went to the bar he ordered us drinks. We were drinking and talking when I decided to tell him about Mr. James. He got upset that I didn't tell him the moment it first started happening and got up and walked away leaving me lonely. Andre saw what happened and came and sat next to me to keep my company. "You look good tonight Mo", he said I smiled and said "Thanks Andre." Then Keyra ran up to him and said, "Let's dance babe!" and pulled him off to the dance floor she seems a little drunk. Josh came over and said Austin was dancing with Camille so he figured I was lonely "Want to dance?", he asked I said "Yea sure." We were on the dance floor and I was swinging my hips to the intoxicating beat. I was gyrating on Josh's manhood while his lips were on my neck. When I notice Austin watching us so I did it all the more. Why don't you go back to dancing with Camille? I thought. After a while of dancing I excused myself and went to use the ladies' room. When I finished peeing and I was washing my hands. I felt someone grab my arm. It was Mr. James, then he said, "Told you I had to have you Monique!" A towel came over my mouth and everything faded to darkness.

******* ****** *******

Josh's P.O.V

I was watching Monique's sexy ass when she walked away from me. Then I noticed a man dressed in all black with a hoodie and some jeans walking in the same direction she did. I had this feeling in my chest that something wasn't right. So, I followed him and I noticed him going into the female restroom. My heart jumped in my throat. So, I took out my phone and out of instinct I put it on video and waited until he was out of the restroom. The hall where the restrooms where was brightly lit so the video would pick up everything clearly. He emerged from the restroom carrying an unconscious Monique bridal style in his arms. He didn't notice me videoing because he was staring down at Monique. Then he said, "When am done with you tonight baby you're going to wish you willingly slept with me when I asked you to!" I ended the video I had enough evidence. Then I grabbed the scum and he dropped Monique I punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls repeatedly. Then I removed his hood and I realised it was Mr. James "Scum bag!", I yelled I quickly took a picture of his face with my phone. I picked Monique up and took her back inside the club in my arms. Austin noticed me immediately and ran over "What happened to her?" I was so upset I said, "Like you care!" Camille was there so I sent her to go get the others she did. Austin was following me asking "What that was supposed to mean?" I started shouting "If you hadn't left her alone like an ass this wouldn't have happened!" He looked at me with guilt in his eyes. I knew I was being unfair but right now I didn't care Monique alone mattered. I put her in my car and told Austin to wait for Camille and the others I didn't wait for him to reply. I sped off to the campus. When we got to her room, I placed her on her bed and changed her into pajamas. Then I sat there holding her hand hoping she would wake up soon.

***** ***** ******

Monique's P.O.V

I woke up with a horrible headache I found Josh, Keyra, Austin and Andre all around me staring. I was confused, "What happened?", I asked. They all crashed me into a group hug. Then I heard Camille say "Oh she's awake?" "What happened guys?", I asked. They were all beginning to tell me in one big chorus. I didn't understand so I raised my eyebrows at them and they laughed. "I think Josh should be the one to tell the story since he found her.", Keyra said. Josh told me what happened and then it came flooding back to me that scum bag drugged me and was going to rape me! I had to report this. Then Josh told me he had a video and a photo. I jumped on him and hugged him. Austin ran over to me "Baby am sorry I shouldn't have left you", I said, "It's not your fault Austin I should have told you."

They all left saying they were going to hit the sack because they hadn't slept. Austin kissed me goodnight and left. Josh was still there with me then he got up but asked, if am sure I will be ok here alone? I assured him I would and he said, "See you tomorrow Mo!" I drifted off to sleep immediately.

The next morning Josh and I show the head office the video and photo and Mr. James was asked to resign immediately. Many girls came up to me saying they were glad he was gone and also admitted that he made advances at many of them too. Life was normal again for now.

Wow I thought I would never finish this is the longest chapter so far so yea people vote, comment and follow. So later people. Oh remember all rights reserved so this story should not be reproduced in any form without my permission and the pictures aren't mine, they are only used as visual representation of how the characters would look.