Chapter 28

Monique's P.O.V

It was Sunday afternoon and Austin left this Saturday morning saying he had a conference in Florida. I was home alone all week and I took the time to treat myself to a spa day. I had a manicure, pedicure, a facial, a message and had my hair done. I felt lonely and my mind ran to Josh. He was alone too surely; he would love some company.
I took up my cell phone and started strolling through my contact until I saw Josh's number so I rang his phone. He answered on the first ring.

"Good Evening beautiful what has granted me this wonderful call?", I blush at the compliment.

"Well I was really lonely and I thought of you.", I said in a sweet, seductive voice.

"Oh, so why don't you come over then I'll take away that lonely feeling.", I smile at the phone.

"Be there in 15 mins then"

"Can't wait", then the call ended.

I run upstairs and open my closet and start rummaging through my clothes for something to wear. I noticed a yellow sun dress I bought last summer but only wore it once last summer. I run to the bathroom where I freshened up.

Pulled my hair into a lose bun on top of my head and I put on a necklace I got back in high school from Josh for my birthday. I put on some flat shoes and get my coat and purse and head out to my car.

When I get outside Carla is watching me like a hawk. Her eyes trailing all over my body if I didn't know any better, I would have said it was almost lesbian the way she stared at me.

"You look nice today doctor Gordon she says still staring
"Thank you Carla but are you OK?", she looks up surprised at me for asking. "Why do you ask she ask?", I smirk at this, "Because you are staring at me wide eyed and your mouth is open.", she looks away in shame and retreats into her house. I laugh at this and climb into my car. I drive to Josh's house and I knock on the door. The door is opened quickly and I am greeted by Josh. He takes my coat and then he walks away to the kitchen. I follow him and I see a candle light dinner for two I smile at this and he pulls up a chair for two. We ate together comfortably and then we moved to his bedroom. He pushed me down on the soft bouncy bed then he claimed my lips immediately sucking on them and then he bit my bottom lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave he explored every inch of my mouth our tongues fighting for dominance. Then he slipped off my dress in one quick move leaving me only in my underwear he trailed kisses down my neck and to the top of my breast the he pulled one of my breasts out of my bra teasing the nipples making them hard. Then I felt his soft warm mouth claim my nipple making me moan in the progress. Before I knew it, I was naked and so was he and you know what happened next.

We did two rounds and I was exhausted and so was he so we slept. I woke up feeling disoriented, where was I? I turn around to find Josh I wrapped around me. I slowly get up everything I did coming back I had to get dressed and go home Austin was I arriving soon from the airport. I got dressed but as soon as I slipped on my shoes Josh woke up. "Where are you going can't you stay the night? I nodded feeling sad, "No Austin is coming home today", he sighs heavily, "will you ever end it?"
"I will I promise."

We head downstairs together Josh was walking me out but as we neared the door, we heard a knock. Josh stepped forward to open it. He was greeted by a rather putrid smelling Camille. She throws her arms around him immediately our eyes making eye contact as she does so. Then she kisses him with a quick drunken kiss. "What's that slut doing here?", Josh pulled away in disgust wiping his lips and shoving her forward. "You need to leave Camille!", then he shut the door. He turns to me and I look away feeling awful for the state Camille and somehow some part of me couldn't help feeling guilty as if I were to blame. Josh notices and comes over to hug me. "It's OK she's just crazy." As he says these words his glass window next to the front door comes crashing down and in comes an alcohol bottle shortly after and we see a swinging Camille walking as fast as a drunk can down the street. I can see the anger raise up in Josh. "That's it I am calling the cops.", "She needs help", I say calmly Josh and looks at me and he tries to hold back his irritation. "What do you mean? Help?"
"She is obviously an alcoholic Josh she need intervention. I am going to get going now I need to get home. He kisses me good bye then I leave.