Chapter 6 : I Thought You Felt It Too

Monique P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. I groaned in frustration as I realised, I had to go to school today and face all the drama. I got dressed quickly and ran down stairs grabbed an apple and set off for school I wasn't in the mood for breakfast. As I was walking down the street. It was a silent yet peaceful walk to school but I knew when I arrived this will be ruined. I got to school early, my day was uneventful until lunchtime. I sat with Austin and his friends today we were just fooling around when Josh walked up to our table and said, "Monique I need to talk to you." I noticed Austin's previous happy expression changed to one of irritation and jealousy. "I don't want to talk to you Josh.", "We need to talk Monique please!!" Josh said I sighed. I was about to say ok but Austin interrupted me by shouting, "she said she doesn't want to talk to you dude get lost!!!" I held his hand, "Austin its ok I'll go talk to him maybe it's important." He calmed immediately and said, "ok." I got up and followed Josh we kept walking until we were on the football field. He got a chair for me and said sit I did. he started pacing back and forth in front of me. He began by saying, "I know I shouldn't have kissed you but it was a moment where I lost control.", I cut in, "you weren't the only one at fault.", "I started it though and that's bad enough", he said. "What I really want to say Monique is...." He stopped pacing back and forth and knelt down in front of me and held my hands and looked into my eyes. "I am really sorry I should have tried harder to control myself and I just want to ask you one favour could you keep this from Camille please?" I love her although I don't really show it. I was speechless did he just say he loved Camille? Then why did he kiss me I guess I was dumb he doesn't like me I'm the only one with feelings here. I feel dumb and used. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Josh saying, "so what do you say Monique will you?" I said. "yea sure" but inside I felt like screaming I want you and I know you want me too because our kiss fell special. Then again maybe I'm the only one who felt it. He hugged me I knew you would you're such a good friend. Then it hit me he saw me as just a friend...   

Ok peeps that a second update in one day hope you enjoy it and please need more readers votes and comment so tell your friends about this book please and thank you bye guy for now lol :)