Chapter 17 : The sister

I woke up to find someone kissing me at first, I thought it was Josh. Then when I opened my eyes, I found Austin lying next to me on top of the sheets.

"Morning Sunshine", he said. I smiled and asked, "What have I done to deserve so many kisses?" He laughed "Oh nothing just making me the happiest man in the world by just being able to call you mine. "Aww so sweet", I said and gave him a kiss.

"Anyway, babe I came over to invite you out with my sister and I. We are going to have breakfast at a diner downtown and I hoping you two could get to know each other better." I accepted I was eager to get to know the younger sister. I felt a bit awkward though about seeing her after she caught Austin and I having sex . Guess I have to face it. After Austin left, I showered. Then picked out my clothes, I wore a light summer dress that was my favourite colour, purple, some purple flats and some simple earrings to match. I kept wondering though why Austin's sister ran out like that I had a feeling it was more than brother sister love but jealousy of intimate partners.

I grabbed my purse and I went to the parking lot to meet Austin. He said he had to pick up his sister at the hotel she was staying at, turns out it was just five minutes away from the university campus. It took her about five minutes to get down to us. She greeted Austin with a hug but she just said "Hi" to me I could tell she was just being polite and didn't really want to say it. The car ride was silent and awkward for some reason unknown to me. When we got to the diner. We climbed out and Austin looped hands with us with me on his right and Kate on the left.

We entered and found a table the waitress took our order and while we were waiting Austin and his sister started telling me about when they were growing up. "We had this treehouse in our backyard and we would always go up there to play together especially in our teenage years. Kate however always hated when I had friends over because she thought I was only supposed to play with her and I would laugh at her, those were the days." Austin said. " Exactly when you use to be mine and only mine", she added staring intensely at Austin as though she was trying to convey some message to him. Austin looked away from her and seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. Kate continued, "Austin do you remember those rainy nights when you let me sleep in your room because I was scared? Oh, we had so much fu-" she was cut off by Austin shouting, "Shut up Katelin!" I jumped when I heard him shout, I have never heard Austin shout before. He looked at me and he immediately calmed now "Excuse me a minute", He said the left for the restroom, I think.

There was an awkward silence for about five minutes I decided to break the silence with some polite conversation with Kate. "Soo... Kate how long are you staying here?", I asked hoping to get on her good side. "As long as I have to", she said I could tell there was double meaning to her words. "Ok.....", I said. Then again silence fell between us. I sighed "Look Kate I know you might not like me because of what you caught me and your brother doing the first time you came but ...." I was cut off by her shouting "You don't have to explain anything to me bitch whatever you say won't change my mind about you Austin is mine and no one else's so your just here for a season!!!" I could hear the venom and pain in her words. I was about to ask her what she meant by that when the waitress arrived with our food and Austin right after her. We just ate in silence and Kate and I kept glaring at each other. I could tell Austin could sense the tension he kept looking at us but he didn't ask what was wrong. We drove her back to her hotel and when she was leaving, she kissed Austin on his lips and lingered a bit too long for my liking then she winked at me and walked off swinging her hips.

"What's that all about Austin?", I asked after she left. He sighed "Kate is like that Monique it takes a while for her to warm up to my girlfriends. She will soon come around trust me", but I wasn't sure about that, Kate was a bitch.

I had chemistry first for the day when I got to class, we had a new "FEMALE" teacher Miss Moore. She was nice so far and I felt relieved that I no longer had Mr. James to deal with. Before long class ended and I rushed off to lunch. Josh, Keyra, Andre, Austin and Camille were already at the table chatting away. When I arrived, everyone greeted me and said they are glad I came. "Why what's up?", I asked. Well we are planning to have a beach trip this Saturday and seeing Austin's sister is in town we would invite her too. My smile faded at the mention of her. I pretended I was fine with it anyway "Oh cool sounds good I'm in", I said. The school day ended. I was in my dorm studying when I heard someone knocking. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened to reveal a smiling Josh with his hands filled with DVD's and food. I ran over to help him "Hey!", I greeted him taking the popcorn and skittles from him. "Let's have a movie night Mo", he said. "Thank God you came I really needed a break." He smiled, "I always know what you need Mo", he said. "Hey I don't know if anyone else noticed today Mo but I did, your smile faded at the mention of Austin's sister name what's up?" Oh, Josh you know me so well I thought. I told Josh everything that happened at the diner this morning. Then I notice he fell silent like he was in deep thought or something. "Don't worry Mo she is his sister she can't take him from you or anything right?" I felt reassured we spend the rest of the night watching movies cuddled up in each other's arms.

School had ended and it was Friday afternoon Keyra and I were going swimsuit shopping. We were at the mall Keyra had just found a swimsuit she liked. It was emerald green with blue gems on the cup of the top. I loved it too but Keyra saw it first. We started looking for a bikini for me we found one with a shorts bottom that had bad bitch on it I though it was too much. So, we looked for another one then I saw a red one with black smoke pattern all over it instantly I loved it. There were fringes at the top of the cups and at the sides of the panty. I fell in love with it. So, I snatched it up and bought it and Keyra bought hers too and we drove back to the campus in my car.

I got up at 8:00 am and started getting ready and I started packing my beach bag sun screen, snacks, a towel, water, juice, extra underwear, deodorant and other stuff I might need. I grabbed my keys and locked my door. I found Josh and Keyra waiting for me outside, Josh smiled at me and Keyra started pulling us to come on. We got to the parking lot we found Austin and Camille in deep conversation and Andre at his car looking everywhere but at them.

Josh walked over and pulled Camille away. I got in Austin's car. He got in too we stopped at the hotel to get Kate she climbed into the back. She was wearing a shorts a size or two, too small and a bitchy expression on her face, I rolled my eyes at the sight . We drove in silence and listened to cold play paradise it always soothes me. We got to the beach everyone was parked I could smell the ocean and cool air blowing in my face I grabbed my bag and Josh, Keyra and Andre and I rushed off down the beach. While Austin, Kate and Camille walked behind us. Keyra and I got changed and Camille and Kate who seem to have become friends strolled in after. When we were leaving, I noticed Kate eyeing my body enviously because she was skinny and had no ass in comparison, felt sorry for her but she was a bitch.

When we stepped out the boys were setting out the towels and umbrellas on the sand when they noticed Keyra and I walking towards them. Josh's mouth fell open while Andre's eyes was glued to Keyra's body. He had eyes for her only and I liked that. Josh and Austin were staring at me however like dogs ready to eat. I smiled and Austin rushed over to me and said let's go for a swim. We ran off down the beach while Keyra continued to make her way to Andre. Kate came out and sat on the towels glaring at us and I was enjoying every moment of it.

After some time, we went to eat lunch we were eating and when Kate told Austin she needed to speak to him privately. They took off in the way of the restroom. After about ten minutes I needed to pee. I was walking towards the restrooms when I heard moaning, I was about to turn the corner when someone pulled me in the opposite direction.

Ok lol cliff hanger lol sorry I had to my hands hurt. Wow guys the views have accelerated a lot I like it and continue to vote peeps I am grateful for the votes but you know what would make me happier more votes! Anyway love you guys. Sorry for the long wait I had no internet service for two months and being in sixth form is hard work anyway happy new year people and wish you all the best peeps. Toddles make me happier next time please and don't be afraid to comment smiles :). P.S picture of Kate in the media box.