Thomas (Ch.1)

"I don't care if he is a part of me, he's a sneaky cookie. A sneaky... slippery... snake cookie, Patton." I looked up at Patton, who was currently standing in front of me. 

"I understand how you feel but..." Patton was trying to defuse the situation the best he could. Logan was taking in the situation. Roman was yelling about the same thing I was, and Virgil went off into the other room to talk. 

"No buts. Patton... I don't know how to handle him." I... don't have a problem with him as a side. After all, without him how could I possibly do the one thing I love so much. I have a problem with him as a person. He can't be trusted... Literally. I am not being dramatic about this. That's Romans job.

"Thomas, you said the same thing a year ago!" Ouch. Wait it was. But... I didn't even know about this guy a year ago. It was just Roman, Logan, Patton, and... Oh.

"The video created from that thought wasn't exactly the best idea one could have come up with." Now Logan decides to speak. What the heck man. 

"True, but in Thomas's defense, Virgil was a party pooper."

"Roman!" Ok, things are going down fast. Maybe we should... I don't know. I'm to frazzled. Last nights dream really got to me. I've been quick to anger all day. I'm not sure I can, help right now.

"What Patton, You know I'm right. Virgil was always getting in the way of all the fun. Keeping him from awesome parties and new friends. He even gave him nightmares!" Everyone's face went pale, even Roman's. They lost me quite a while ago.

"Thanks!" We all turn around to see Virgil standing behind us and Roman immediately looked guilty, even more than before. I thought we had worked past this already.

"It sounded worse than I meant it to be. You know I love you... L-like a brother."

"I give him...  Nightmares!" I watched as Patton and Logan slowly backed up towards the kitchen. What is going on?

"Kiddo, I'm sure that's not what he meant." Virgil glanced back at Patton and Patton tensed up. I've never seen them afraid of him before. Why would they be afraid?

"Virgil," Logan called out pointing to his eye. Obviously, I was missing something. What is going on!?

"Sorry." Virgil steps back as he moves his bangs over to hide one of his eyes. I honestly didn't think he could look any more emo. Wait were is...

"Awe, Is the baby of the family going to cry?" I stood absolutely still. I don't know why but he makes me feel so... powerless.

"I didn't think you cared about our little emo nightmare?" Roman said as he tried to position himself in front of Virgil. Virgil however, wouldn't let him.

"I don't." Virgil just sighed and walked over to Deceit. Two seconds later they sunk down back into the Mindscape. Roman just stood there in shock. The other two talking in private, meanwhile, I just sat on the couch confused. Why did Virgil go back with him? Why did Virgil go off and talk with him earlier? Why is Virgil the one that always deals with Deceit?

 I thought Virgil didn't like him. Maybe I should go to the Mindscape and talk to him. I've been there a few times now but I don't know It just seems like... I don't belong there. Even though it's literally my own mind. What would they say if I did go back there? You know on a more friendly level. Like, If I started to hang out there. It might be nice. Especially, since it seems to take a lot out of them to have to keep coming here. Plus I haven't really been able to talk to anyone about my dreams much. Except for Logan that one time but... That really didn't do anything

"Thomas?" I look up to find all three just staring at me. It can be a bit... unnerving to see 3 other people, who look just like you, looking back. 

"Yeah?" They all looked at each other for a second and then back at me. I started getting an eerie feeling.

"We were all talking and... We think it would be best if you spent some time with us in the mindscape. All of us."

"How much time?" Roman and Patton got a look of confusion. Logan looked to be formulation an answer. It shouldn't be that hard. I want to go. I was just thinking about it and everything. I just want to know because of deadlines, you know? I am a Youtuber.

"Time doesn't really matter there. You could be there for years and hardly any time could pass in reality.

"Really? but I thought..."

"Can we hurry up and get back. I am worried about Virgil." Roman cried out from behind the couch, causing me to jump in surprise. I don't even remember seeing him move. 

"Why would you be worried about Virgil? And Why did you look scared of him earlier?" They all got a look of concern and surprise, right before sinking down and leaving me alone.

"Hey, guys! I thought I was going with!"