Characters

An: //I think this is a decent way to introduce everyone but a lot of their personalities will show through the story//

Members of The Rat City Experiment

Arcadia Lumos:
Instrument: bass guitar and backup vocals
Gender: cis female
Height: 5'8
Age: 22
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: rather pale skinned with soft blue eyes and a light dusting of freckles over her cheeks and nose. Her hair is naturally dark brown but is dyed neon yellow. Is kinda chubby, carries most of her weight on her tummy, hips and thighs. Has a lowkey grunge 90s/ 80s aesthetic with a dash of emo angst. She has a small scar on her upper lip
Personality: excitable, high energy, a helpless romantic, kinda a thot. A caring thot.

Jaycoby Daniels:
Instrument: drums
Gender: cis male
Height: 6'5
Age: 25
Sexuality: gay (dating Chriztof)
Appearance: big goth man. Likes to dress in gothic Victorian clothing. Deathly pale and absolutely rocks it. Always has a full face of makeup and the rest of TRCE take the piss out of him calling him "Marilyn Manson". Has naturally light brown hair but dyes it purple, his eyes are also brown but he likes to wear contact lenses that completely black out his eyes.
Personality: is goth a personality trait???? The voice of reason, kinda cold and distant to most people, he's actually sweeter than sugar though. The dad friend.

Emmie Tcha:
Instrument: vocals
Gender: gender fluid (mostly male)
Height: 6'3
Age: 19
Sexuality: literally has no idea he just likes who he wants to.
Appearance: a pretty South Korean boi. Tall and slim with black shoulder length hair and one single bleach blonde streak in it. Likes to wear overall bright feminine clothing. Has Jaycoby do his makeup a lot.
Personality: a cinnamon roll. Literally an angel. Sweet and affectionate, giggly af.

Anthony Davies
Instrument: lead guitar
Gender: cis male
Height: 5'4
Age: 17
Sexuality: gay (dating Jace)
Appearance: soft boi. Big loose blonde curls of hair and ocean blue eyes. Likes big cable stitch sweaters and has an 80s aesthetic. Likes to wear outfits similar to characters from 80s films, most commonly John Bender from The Breakfast Club.
Personality: quite and sensitive. Requires a lot of reassurance and love. Caring and considerate. The baby of the band.

Jace Schyz:
Instrument: rhythm guitar and vocals
Gender: cis male
Height: 5'9
Age: 21
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: thotty Swedish boi. A complete hoe. Crop tops and shorts. Likes to dress feminine and does drag in his spare time. The blonde bombshell, tanned, blonde and blue eyed. Really likes fishnet tights.
Personality: still a thot. Selfless af but has a little bit of an attitude problem. Don't be rude to him and you won't have any problems. Hyper 25/8.

Chriztof Daeyz:
Instrument: rhythm guitar and if screaming is involved in a song, it's his job to scream.
Gender: cis male
Height: 5'8
Age: 21
Sexuality: gay (dating Jaycoby)
Appearance: Oof. Rather pale with black hair that sticks up at every angle and bright green eyes. Looks like a young Billie Joe Armstrong and no one understands how. A punk boy. Loves to dress in heavy leather jackets covered completely in studs and spikes.
Personality: a ball of anger. Has bad anger issues due to his ADHD. Is actually a pretty chill dude otherwise. A true anarchist who plans to overthrow the government.

Palaye Royale

Ok well if you're reading this I'm pretty sure you know who PR are-