Interviews and Make Up (Chapter 13)

It had taken a while but Jaycoby and Arcadia were both finished with caking their faces. To say the least, Arcadia was pleased with her look, red smokey eyes with mascara and eyeliner with black x's through her eyes- really feeling that 2004 Frank Iero energy. Quickly Jaycoby wrote a note explaining where he and Arcadia were going and left it on the fridge- Chriz would no doubt ignore it on his quest for food but Anthony would definitely read it.

<<Timeo skippo to the interview>>

So what was the origin of the name The Rat City Experiment?

Jaycoby: Well, I'm not really the smartest person but I'm really into post World War 2 science experiments. And uh, there's this one called Rat Utopia and its all about over population and breeding in confined areas and what would happen to the rats and eventually people.

Arcadia: And the enclosure the rats lived in was like a little city hence the name. Not to mention I'm a little rat in a big ass city. That's the real origin of the name.

Jaycoby: Wow exposed. Leaked information. 

What three bands inspire you personally?

Arcadia: Oh boy. Just look at my makeup- number one is MCR. For sure. Then... Probably Blur and Against Me!. Laura Jane Grace is an angel and I love her.

Jaycoby: I knew you'd say My Chem, you're such a slut for everyone in that band.

Arcadia: Woah- just call me out then.

Jaycoby: But my three bands have got to be Nightwish, Frnkiero andthe Patience and System Of A Down. Three pretty odd choices but you know.

Weirdest nickname you've been given?

Jaycoby: Goth Daddy. Don't get me wrong I love it but- having teenage girls chant daddy at you is a little weird. Especially when you're boyfriend joins in like the little freak he is.

Arcadia: Goth Dad suits you though- the only responsible member of the band! Well anyway- my weirdest nickname is Little Miss. The first person to guess who gave it to me gets a free shirt and an autographed photo of the band. At me on Twitter with that good shit.

Worst injury on stage?

Arcadia: Oooh my first! I fucking fell off the stage and cracked a rib. I mean, I literally threw myself off a stage. I finished the concert but had to go to hospital and shit- the absolute high point of my life.

Jaycoby: Dumbass. My worst injury is when you stood on my bass drum and fell onto me and fucking cut my head open. You were crying and apologising... It was all really cute.

Arcadia: I thought we swore never to bring that up dad.

Jaycoby: *shrug*

Your first concert?

Jaycoby: Pearl Jam. I actually met our lead guitarist Anthony there. We both fancied Eddie Vedder so we knew we had to be friends.

Arcadia: This English band called Lower Than Atlantis! I'm still a huge fan and have loads on their merch. I'm talking shirts, mugs, hoodies AND their first Kerrang! poster. I stan them so hardddd