Official and Public (Chapter 20)

Heavy footsteps.
Panting.
An opened door.
Then slammed shut.

"HOLY SHIT DUDE!"

Ah. It was Daniel.

Tired, Sebastian rolled over in his bunk only to see the curtain pulled open and the grinning face of a very excited Curcio. Sebastian squinted at the sudden barrage of light and covered his eyes with a hand. Under practically any other circumstance, Sebastian would have been happy to see Daniel but in that moment he wanted nothing more than to sleep and brood over how he missed Arcadia... despite her being gone for only a few hours.

"What..?" Groaned Sebastian, his voice hoarse and full of frustration.

"Remington told me!" Daniel enthused, rocking back and forth on his feet- shit eating grin spread across his face.

"What is the bastard saying now?" He hissed, oddly annoyed by how energetic and happy Daniel was. He wanted to sleep not deal with an over excited puppy.

"You finally got with Arcadia!" Daniel whisper screamed. "And apparently, you fucked on the bus. I did place bets that you'd be the first to have sex this tour-"

"Fucking hell." Sebastian sighed and smashed his pillow into his face. He should have known that Remington was going to run his mouth and tell everyone that he and Arcadia were now dating. He doubted that Arcadia would see the humor in the situation. "I hate him y'know."

"No you don't."

"I do wonder sometimes."

Meanwhile, Arcadia sat back on her bus surrounded by the rest of her band in a somewhat similar situation. Jace seemed awfully interested in Arcadia's new relationship but more importantly her sex life, much to Arcadia's dismay.

"Jace I'm not going to tell you about my sex life!" She hissed, her arms folded over her chest and her lips pouted.

"Aww but I tell you about mine all the time..." He sighed and sadly pouted in return.

"And every time I want to throw up so no."

The whole bus erupted into giggles and laughter before Jaycoby spoke up with a playful smile on his face.

"Well, from you lack of willingness to tell us about your bedroom exploits- you and Sebastian have absolutely fucked." He smirked smugly as Arcadia's cheeks went bright red and her lips formed a straight line.

"Well- I- fuck uh... no-" She stuttered, absolutely clueless how to defend herself.

"You know I'm right." Jaycoby countered.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Arcadia said quickly as she stood up and briskly walked through the bus to the small bathroom. Her face felt like it was burning as she heard more giggles from the group of boys; she slammed the book shut behind her. Frantically she pulled her phone from her back pocket and texted Sebastian.

Arcadia: fml- my whole band has figured out we've fucked :')

Sebastian: I know how you feel. Rem has been chatting about it :/

Arcadia: honestly I'm not surprised but yikes this isn't how I wanted people to find out about *us*

Sebastian: what would you prefer babe?

Arcadia: I'd say we make a public announcement about it dndjsjjssjskj idk...

Sebastian: no that's a good idea. I'll announce it on stage tonight?

Arcadia: yeah that's good :)

Sebastian: alright then ♡ I'll see you then ♡

Arcadia: yeah cya ♡♡♡

In the late afternoon, Palaye Royale was in the middle of their set and the sun was setting, casting a gorgeous golden hue over everything it could touch. They played the last few notes of Fucking With My Head and gave the crowd a moment to applaud and cheer. Smiling, Sebastian leaned into his microphone.

"Good evening!" He called, fingers idly playing with the strings of his guitar. He gave the crowd a few moments to scream their replies before speaking again.
"I'd like to take a short moment to make an announcement."

Remington glanced over to Emerson with a confused expression- Emerson replied by shrugging and frowning. They both looked at Daniel to see him smiling widely and looking rather excited.

"Many of you have been speculating about this so I'd like to make this official." Sebastian took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
"I have a girlfriend. And I'd like to welcome her on stage."

The crowd screamed to life as a yellow haired woman walked on stage, smile spread wide across her face as she wrapped n arm around Sebastian's waist.

"This... This is Arcadia Lumos. My girlfriend." Sebastian breathed, pride heavy in his chest. He looked down at Arcadia, her cheeks a warm pink and a grin adorning her face- she grabbed his face and pulled him down to her level, their lips met in a meaningful kiss. The non verbal 'I love you' type of kiss and it felt like fireworks.

Remington felt his heart warm slightly-nothing felt better then seeing his big brother happy.

"Well then, here's Ma Cherie. Care to join us Arcadia?"

AN// Damn, one more chapter and this baby is finished! It'll be not only my first finished book but also my first ever posted fanfic so... cheers for reading this ♡