S E T T L E

Settle-
adopt a more steady or secure style of life, especially in a permanent job and home.

•••

"THE HERO IS HERE!"

A loud yell came from the entrance to the deck. "Bloody hell, what on earth is going on here?" Arthur came in rubbing his temples. "Oh it's you. Jones, clean your room" Arthur grumbled.

"What? I just woke up! There's no way I'm going to clean my room!" The blonde who entered retorted.

I got a closer look at him. He had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, he had a cowlick on as well. he wore long white sleeves and a brown vest, brown pants and worn out boots.

"Seamus, Liam. Back to the nest. You; woman!" Arthur yelled at me. "What?" I asked. "Aren't you supposed to be cooking?" He asked. "It's not even close to dusk. There's no reason to be cooking now" I responded. "Then clean the deck. It won't clean itself." He grunted leaving. "Honda! Take the wheel!" He yelled and a fait, loud "hai!" was heard.

I grumbled and grabbed a mop from the side near the boy with the cowlick. He turned around and placed a gun up on your forehead. "Who the hell are you?!" He asked. "I'm the new crew member!" I quickly said and he llowered his weapon. "Oh, Sorry then. I'm Alfred F. Jones! The hero!" He proclaimed.

"What does the F stand for?" I asked. "Dunno." he shrugged.

"It's Alfred fuzakeru na Jones, you baka!" Asuka yelled from the wheel making me surprised.

["fuzakeru na" - Japapanese: "F**k off"]

["baka" - Japanese: "idiot"]

"Hey! I don't know what you just said but You can't call me that! I'm the hero!" Alfred yelled.

"Self proclaimed hero! Nanda yo omae-wa? I'm second in command." She yelled back.

["Nanda yo omae-wa?" - Japanese: "who the hell do you think you are?"]

"whatever, you shouldn't even be second in command, ASSuka"

"KUSOSURAE KONO YARŌ"

["KUSOSURAE KONO YARŌ" - japanese: "F*ck you b*stard"]

"I've never heard Asuka yell before..." I mumbled. "both our commanders are bipolar." Alfred shrugged and mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT BAKA"

"Don't worry. We just have bad blood. Here's the mop" Alfred said and gave me the mop to clean the floor.

I let out a sigh and pursed my lips.

'This is forced labor.'

Third person point of view

You finished mopping the floor and walked to the kitchen and found it empty. "I guess no ones here. I'll check on what I can cook." You said.

Arthur entered the kitchen, "did you finish moping the deck?" He asked. "Look for yourself" you replied without sparing a glance at him. "Shut your trap woman. I'm asking you." He growled.