t w i s t e d [2]

A/n: This chapter will sorta be short since it's like a bridge to the next chapter. Hope you all enjoy this!

———
Twisted (2)-

(of a personality or a way of thinking) unpleasantly or unhealthily abnormal; warped.

—————

The ship took a sudden turn causing you to fall down and hit the floor. A moment later the ship went back to normal. Arthur was gripping on the table and you stood up. The bookshelf had fallen already and Arthur rushed out the room to see what happened as you follow-suited.

You walked outside beside Arthur to see no one at the wheel or at the deck.

"What the heck...." you muttered. The door from the hallway opened to reveal the rest of the crew. "What happened?!" Alfred asked.

"Who turned the ship? The ship wouldn't have turned itself" Arthur growled facing everyone.

"Couldn't it just 'ave spanned because of th' wind?" Seamus asked. Liam elbowed him, "it's not windy"

"Look there" Asuka pointed at the right side of the sea. "We cannot turn back" she said.

"What?" Dylan questioned.

"She's right. We're already going on course to the West" Liam said.

"Well I said we are going to the south of Asia and we are" Arthur said and walked on up the wheel. He tried turning it but he couldn't.

"HGHG! Someone get up here!" Arthur yelled.

Dylan ran up and went to the other side of the wheel and pulled on it. The two came back down and Arthur had a sword on his hand.

"Someone put a cutlass in the wheel to keep it strait. It's damaged and may take a while to fix" Dylan said.

"Liam, isn't this yours?" Arthur questioned, looking at the boy.

"Nay, must be Seamus'" Liam said taking out a cutlass or his own.

Arthur looked furious. "Seamus." He tossed the cutlass to him. "Your share of our rewards will be cut in half" Arthur said and left.

"W-what the?! This cutlass ain't even mine!" Seamus tried to protest. "It looks like Liam's! The cutlass he's holding is mine" he said.

"Just get to sleep already" Arthur shooed everyone away.

Asuka. Alfred, and Allistor were the first ones to leave. Soon Seamus and Liam did as well and you were still outside with Dylan. He was about to leave as well but you stopped him.

"Hey Dylan, what does Arthur mean by reward?" You asked.

"Well, we go around the seas for three things. Gold. God. Glory. We get gold, spread our religion, and get glory. Of course there are other pirates from other countries who also sail for the same thing." Dylan explained.

You nodded looking down at the ocean. "I see" you mumbled. The ocean swished and flowed against the ship as you looked down. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" You asked Dylan who was beside you. "Bout you?" He asked.

"Arthur might need a tad little more time. You should get some rest, it's around 23. [11 pm]" you said.

"I can't leave a lil' lass all alone, that wouldn't make a genlem'n' wouldn't it?" He replied. You looked at him raising a brow. "We're at sea, who would try to do something to me?" You asked trying to resist the urge to chuckle. "Th' ocean is a dangerous place" he huffed.

A cold breeze of wind flew by making you shiver. You wrapped your coat on you even more hoping it would help. "I swear, Arthur was already moody enough. I need to get in" You grumbled. You looked over at Dylan who's orbs were directed at your body. Your face flushed into a reddish pink hue as you covered your chest with your arms.

"W-what are you looking at?!" You asked, flustered.

"Y-yer coat. It has the designs of myrtles* on the sides." He said. You looked at your coat and they had white flower like designs on the edges. "Huh, didn't know they were myrtles." You said, calming down.

"Well, you better get to sleep before Arthur locks the door" Dylan advised. You nodded and walked away.

"Well, good night" you smiled.

You walked into Arthur's quarters and sat down on your mattress, you looked over at Arthur who was at the table starring at a map. You stood up and walked over to him.

"We should be heading up north now, however supplies are running low. Our supplies would suffice for the next 4 months if it were only for 6 people.  If we are to go and follow our course right now, the wheel would be repaired in a month considering what we have to fix it. We are on the course to the south east and Eastern Asia. Bullocks, we should have gone to India first." Arthur gritted his teeth.

You nodded looking at the map only half understanding what he said and pretending to look like you understood everything.

"I'll check on Asuka on what she thinks" you said and walked out.

As you closed the door your mouths as immediately covered by a hand and you were pulled back.

—/—/—/—/

Myrtles- welsh flower symbolizing love

————-

A/n: hey guys! I'm here to say sorry for the short chapter, it's sort of a bridge to the next chapter which will be updated 2 weeks later. I'm sooo sorry for the horrible schedule and I promise that it will go back to normal after the next chapter. Don't worry the next chapter will be long and will surely be important to the story.

I won't update for 2 weeks because a ton of things are going on + I got a promotion and am working on a new album. (Lame excuse ik)

See you all next chapter!