A F T E R M A T H

A/N: if you're reading this from January-July it's 1714, if you're reading at August-December, choose 1713
•••

Aftermath-
the consequences or aftereffects of a significant unpleasant event.

•3 months Later•

You were sitting on the couch with your knees up and a leather notebook on your lap as you wrote on the notebook.

' (day), (month), 1714/1713

It had already been more than 3 months since I've joined the crew, sometimes I feel like I'm not even dreaming anymore...

I've warmed up to the crew and all the yelling, Arthur's scolding, drunk Allistor, Alfred and Asuka arguing, even the twins chit and chatter every now and then seems normal already. Anyways, dreams are viewing windows to reality. Though I honestly don't know the case of this dream anymore. I've also found out th'

"(Y/N)!" Someone called out your name from outside. You walked towards the door after placing the feathered pen in the ink pot and closing the notebook, you had decided to keep a journal of what was going on to make time fly faster. "Yeah?" You asked opening the door to see Alfred.

"What's up al?" You asked him. "The sky..?" He asked. You looked at him dumbfoundingly and his expression was as if it just clicked and he laughed. "Oh, I'm doing heroically great as always!" He laughed. "So why did you call me?" You asked him.

"Well, I wanted to ask you, since you never told us.... where ya from?" He asked. You stood there and felt my palms sweating slightly, you gripped onto your pants and clicked on your tongue. "Well..... I'm uh. From, euhm..." You paused. "The English colonies..." I replied whether  it was true or not. "Nice! Well I gotta go before the cap sees me 'slacking off'" he said and left.

You walked over to the wheel and saw that Arthur was there. "Arthur,  where are we going?" You asked. "You don't remember? We're going to one of my colonies, Australia, to restock. Then off to japan" Arthur stated with a mater-of-factly tone.

"Then why don't we just restock a lot from Australia and not go to Japan" you suggested remembering the events of last night.

"The Queen wouldn't like me getting too much supplies from our colony. It's orders that we go to holland even if it takes us a long time. It's a better choice to go to Japan since we won't initiate war with too much nations and it has a variety of materials" he said. "Use your brain for once" he added.

"Alright. I'll go do something" you muttered and sighed before leaving. "Do what? I didn't order you to do anything woman" Arthur spat glancing at you.

"Clean? I'm doing the crew a favor by making you not waste your nasty breath by saying something you'll bark at me." You retorted. "Go to Dylan and ask him for my books. Learn some useful words for once" He said. "I'm sorry? Is the garbage you cooked and we ate finally coming out of my mouth now through my words? That's a relief. Fine." You said and walked away.

You headed to the room Dylan and Liam shared and walked inside. "Hey (Y/n)" Liam said as he sat down on the desk reading a a book. "What brings ye here?" He asked.

"Arthur told me to get some books and study" You grumbled making Dylan chuckle. "Geography books are in the second top shelf. What did ya say this time to make Artie mad?" Dylan asked holding back a chuckle. "Kinda got ahead of him" you said looking over at the books.

"Hey, I was wondering, do you all think that Arthur is planning somethin?" Liam asked. "'es always thinking. Seems like he's forever constipated." You snickered. "Obviously, but I see ya point. Ever since you arrived, lassie, he's been weird." Dylan said. "Aren't you males always like that when a girl comes? No offense." You said. "Nay. But in that way" Liam said with a dust of pink coating his cheeks.

"Aye meant his intentions are weird. Th' cap would never do something too tedious to do. Let alone sail above Russia and near the north." Liam said. "True. Then again, if we did pass by the colonies, Alfred would probably be triggered to do that" Dylan sighed. "Do what?" You asked them clearly confused.

"It's nothin. I'll go to Seamus and the nest" Liam said after leaving the room. You got a book from the shelf and thanked Dylan, leaving the room.

You walked to the room, holing the book close to your chest, "I get that everyone's all different and all but I feel as if they're hiding something.... it's been already three months. This dreams getting tiring already. Sure we are all from different places and all but I mean, what could someone hide in a pirate ship? There wouldn't be any secrets right?" You mumbled opening the door to the room.

You sat down on Arthur's desk, thinking he wouldn't care. You opened the book and started reading the book. You fidgeted with the quill and averting your gaze every now and then.

"Ya dont look like you're reading" A voice said from the entrance of the room. You flinched making you fall from the seat. You got up glaring at the blonde who just walked in. "What are you doing here al?" You asked.

"Ehum.... procrastinating?" He sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of us neck. "As always" you sighed. "So why are you here?" You asked. "Just bored. I finished all the chores and all that stuff. There's no one to talk to. Why would I talk to Artie? Dylan is busy. Seamus and Liam are in the nest and I can't go up there. Allistar's I don't know, drunk? And Asuka is just another argument" Alfred explained. "Why don't you like Asuka? She's pretty nice" you said. 'I could get more information. One step at a time'

He grumbled and leaned against the wall. "She's just so bossy and boring and you can't understand her!." He said.

"Like Arthur?"

"Like Arthur." He confirmed.

"So what are ya doing?" He asked making you let out a deep and annoyed sigh. "Trying to get knowledge by ten captains orders" you groaned.

"I mean who can even understand this?!" You complained. "It's written in old English!" You added. "I know right! But, old English?" He asked tilting his head.

"So there's new English? He asked. "Like what you told us about last night?" He asked excitedly.

"I still can't believe you can tell the future!" He grinned making you fake a grin and let out a nervous chuckle.