M U T I N Y

-

Mutiny-

refuse to obey the orders of a person in authority.

You were forcefully pulled back by someone with their arm as you landed on that persons body. You couldn't look who it was but the hand on your moth was gloves and it was firm.

They were walking backwards as you could hear the clicking of their boots heel and nothing else. The arm around your waist was removed, you tried taking that as your chance to get out but you heard a door open and the person was quick enough to make sure the two of you entered the room as soon was possible.

Your attempt on freeing yourself from the persons arms only resulted in you falling on the floor of that room.

The dark room suddenly had light as a candle was lit. You turned around to see a red head.

You were going to react but he cut you off. "SHHH! Let me explain" he said.

You nodded and stood up. "Liam, what the hell?" You whisper scolded.

"Aho Airishuman!" Asuka suddenly came in. "What?" You and Liam asked.

["Aho Airishuman!" - Japanese: "stupid Irishman!"]

She didn't seem to care and she just proceeded to flick his head receiving a "ow" from Liam. Asuka looked at you and gave a apologetic expression. "I'm sorry if Liam was creepy." She bowed slightly.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused. "We actually wanna talk to ya" Liam said rubbing on his forehead.

"He's right. Don't freak out or anything when we say this." Asuka said with a warning tone.

Liam let out a breath and nodded. "Let's go somewhere safer" he said and Asuka nodded making your suspicions rise. The three of you walked outside and into Asuka's quarters.

Asuka immediately locked the door and walked to her desk and opened a drawer getting a scroll. "Before we explain do you recognise this?" She asked opening the scroll to reveal a paining of 5 girls and 4 boys in a garden of some sort. You shook your head. "It looks really pretty but no" you said. She looked bewildered and shookt (A/n: it's currently 2AM as I write this so don't judge)

"Never mind that, Liam please explain ." She said.

Liam nodded. "Don't you seem that something about this ship is different from other pirate ships?" He started off.

"...I've never been in another ship before..." you replied.

"Oh right. 'nyways, ya may have noticed that Arthur is the captain and yet Dylan, Allistor, Seamus, and I are older than 'im. He keeps givin us orders from here and there But do ya know who he gets his orders from?" He asked.

"The queen of England if I'm not mistaken" you remembered. "Aye. And England is in control of our homelands. Meaning Artie is in control of us." Liam explained.

"But he can't be in control of you just because of where you're from is what his home country is in control of unless you're the actual countries themselves right?" You laughed.