S T R A N G E R S

(A/n: This is the best i can do for todays picture)

------

Strangers

-a person whom one does not know or with whom one is not familiar.

-

"How do you know my name?"

The man smiled yet again. "Well how wouldn't I? Oh and this must be yours" he said handing a brown leather journal. The exact same journal you used to record all the things you encountered.

"How did you get this?! And that's called invasion of privacy FYI" you said getting the notebook from him. "FYI? Never heard of that word from any language. Where are you from Miss Y/n" He asked.

"It means for your information and I'm speaking English obviously" you said. "Why are you asking where I'm from anyways?" You asked.

"No reason. Ah you must be hungry from not eating after 2 days. There is some food in the kitchen if you want some" he offered. "Wait 2 days?" You inquired. "What happened to me exactly?" You asked. "Well you passed out after Gabriel accidently knocked you out. Then you were unconscious for 2 days, here you are!" He said as if it were nothing. Well it probably is nothing to him since it wasn't him who was knocked out by a stranger and practically kidnapped.

"Oh. Cool to know, so where IS the kitchen?" You asked. "Ah I'm kind of busy now." He said and left you standing there.

'What the heck is with the timing of these people?!?"

You then decided to approach someone. You scanned the ship for someone who looked approachable. You saw a girl with medium long straight dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, olive skinned, hazel eyes, she wore a shoulderless white blouse, a red bandana around her neck, black leggings or pants, and short brown boots.

You walked to the girl tapping her shoulder. "Uh, excuse me. Miss do you know where the kitchen is?" you asked.

"¡Oh Dios mío! ¿¡La gente no sabe que es grosero que las personas interrumpan a otros cuando trabajan?!?!" the girl yelled.

("Oh my God! Do people not know that it is rude for people to interrupt others when they work?!?!")

"Umm, i only speak english." you said.

"Oh, you must be a rookie. Sorry, What did you say earlier?" she asked. "Where's the kitchen?" you asked once again. She took two quick looks to her left and right and sighed. "Follow me" she said and started walking.

You followed her walking into the cabin and in a room. You arrived in the room and it looked a little like the Kitchen in Arthur's ship but this one had more stock and resources. As soon as you arrived, the girl sat down in one of the chairs. There were already people inside the kitchen.

"Oh hey it's you from before!" a male's voice said from the table. You looked at the boy and slightly recognised him. You weren't able to take a good look at him earlier due to the sudden shock from everything, still trying to process things as well.

The boy like the other people had olive skin. He had short slightly messy black hair, and brown eyes. He wore a adventurers light brown coatish jumpsuit kind of thing, whatever it's called. One of his legs was up on the chair as he ate the bread in the table. "Y/n right?" he inquired. You nodded. "Juan right?" he also nodded and pointed at the seat across him, motioning you to sit. You did so and got a slice of bread.

Two hands also suddenly reached in the bread basket. Your eyes turned to the one beside Juan. It was also that (hot) dude who looked like (the other hot dude) Antonio. You inspected him as well and he really did look like Antonio, except that he had longer hair which was tied into a ponytail.

"Tch. Getting our food already?" he said and took a bite from the bread. "Gabriel~ be nice, she's new to the crew" Juan said.

"Ugh. You're starting to act like captain churro" The girl beside you said.

Juan looked at the brunette who just spoke, the lady from earlier. "Oh Anya, you're here too! I didn't see you there" he said.

"Well, obviously.."

"And i'm not like Heneral Antonio. Least i'm not faking my smile"

"Now, You're eating food."

"You're the one that's rude, Y/n doesn't even get introduction from you" Juan said.

The girl turned to face you. "Im Anya Hernandez." She said and continued eating.

Gabriel sighed out of irritation, "why are you all here anyways?"

"I'm on break" Juan and Anya responded at the same time. "Weren't you two just working earlier?" you intruded.

"Oy! I helped you get here" Anya said.

"Well, It is five minutes before my break. Gabriel, shouldn't you also be working?" Juan said. "It's called ser preguiçoso or being lazy" Gabriel barked.

Juan sighed. "Nakakapagpabagabag kayo" (A/n: I've listened to Len/Dayo's song several times and still can't pronounce it. I dare you to say Nakakapagpabagabag. I. Dare. You. oh and translation is "you guys are worrisome")

You just watched in amusement. It was fun to watch drama unfold and not be part of it. You took a bite from the bread and just before you could stand up the three noticed.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!"

You flinched and properly sat back down. "I mean, i can't be locked up in the kitchen forever" you replied.

"Says who?" Gabriel raised a brow. 'I swear if he doesn't stop taking like a smartass anytime soon i'm gonna-'

"Where are you going anyways?" Anya asked.

"Dunno" you replied.

"So why are you leaving?" Gabriel asked.

"Why aren't you letting me?" you said back. "I mean we can't really let someone who came from the british roam around" Juan said as if he weren't really meant to say it aloud.

"So you think i'm a spy?"

"Yes"

"Well i'm also suspicious of you all. I mean like, who wouldn't be suspicious of being kidnapped by spanish peo-"

"Actually i'm Filipino" Juan interrupted.

"Who wouldn't be suspicious of being kidnapped by spanish and filipino peopl-"

"Mexican" Anya said.

"Spanish, Filipino, and Mexi-" you paused and looked at gabriel who looked like he was going to say something.

"AND Portuguese people. And by judging by everything, why don't you all trust your captain?! Isn't that mutiny or something? Last time people went against their captain i got kidnapped by yal" you ranted.

They soon became quiet and Juan looked at Anya, the two left making you confused.

You were left with Gabriel, yayy~

He sighed. "You still don't know about it after being in the british control and ship huh?" he asked.

"It?"

"why would i tell you? we aren't even acquaintances no? just strangers"

a/n: early update cuz why not? :3