Chapter 25

HARRY'S POV

"I've got one more rule, angel.  You have to watch yourself," I tell her and wait for her dramatic reaction.

Just as I expected, her brow crinkles a deep crevice in the middle and just as she's about to protest, I interrupt.

"And if you don't, darling, I'll make you wait another day to come."

Liv's mouth drops open before pulling up into a cranky pout which nearly cracks through my commanding facade.

"Fine," she sulks and I can't help but smirk at the small victory over my stubborn girl.

I pull her hips back a little as her hands remain on the counter top and her eyes lock onto herself in the mirror.

"Mmm, so co-operative today, maybe I should do this more often?" I tease and she shoots me a look that could kill.

Another swat to her butt has her yelping into the air and her eyes darting back towards her reflection.

"Rules are rules, angel," I growl and listen to her little whine begging me to ease the aching between her legs.

I rub her behind to sooth the red and probably stinging skin before pumping my cock a couple of times in my fist, lining it up with her wetness and dipping in just the tip.

She sobs a little in plea but instead of burying myself into her I run the dripping head up to her tightest hole, watching her hold her breath and her eyes widen.

My fingertips push my cock on to her back entrance ever so slightly to apply a bit of pressure and I'm not surprised when I hear Liv start to pant with lust.

"Look at me, baby," I say and her eyes jump immediately to my face in the mirror.

"I know you haven't got your head around exploring this yet so I'm not going to push you," I explain softly, as I rub my dick up and down the sensitive area, "I simply wanted to show you that you're body does in fact, crave me everywhere."

I can see her chest rising and falling rapidly and I think it's partly from nerves but also desire.

"Eyes on you," I snap and she does as she's told.

I abandon the uncharted territory and drag my cock back down to her slick opening and without saying any more, plunging into her warmth until I'm buried to the hilt.

Her body surges forward and I hold onto her hips to steady them as she watches her body react to mine.

She really is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and when she is like this, giving everything to me, trusting me and letting me love her and fuck her, exploring the sides of herself she would never even dream of talking about, she is literally breathtaking.

"Will never get enough of this tight little cunt though," I mewl, reassuring her again as I pull out and re-enter her with the same force I know has her knees buckling.

Her knuckles are white as she grips onto the cool marble in front of her and she bites her lip as she stares at herself in the mirror while I push in and out of her.

I hiss as I look down and watch the connection of our bodies as my fingers dig into her hips, my cock slick with her arousal before her tight muscles suck me back in and cloud my mind.

I drag my blunt nails up her thighs as I continue to fuck her, my muscles are flexed where I hold onto her, sweat starting to build on my chest and hairline and my neck is strained causing a large vein to protrude with the outline of tendons.

My eyes rake over Liv's reflection, her perfect tits bouncing with each thrust of my hips, her cheeks flush, her pouty lips open and panting.  She looks fucking perfect.