Chapter 14

HARRY'S POV

"Tell me what you were going to say in the bathroom before we got interrupted," I ask knowing the answer is already going to be kept to herself.

Her little shrug confirms my predictions and I run my hand though my hair in frustration.

"Olivia, please," I beg, shifting to the seat beside her. Why the fuck do I keep sitting so far from her!

"Please tell me. I feel like you don't talk to me anymore, sweetheart," I push, knowing full well this is my fault as well.

Her tiny sigh makes my chest hurt and I watch as she chews her lip while she deliberates what to divulge.

"We've lost our way, Harry," she whispers so softly I have to lean in to hear, her eyes falling shut on her last words as if she can't bare hearing them herself.

I swallow the lump forming in my throat and try and hold on to the love of the woman beside me who feels like she is slipping away like sand through my fingers.

"No. No, darling. We've just been...busy," I say pathetically and she bites down on her lip once more and I try again.

"We just forgot, Liv." I tell her honestly and her questioning eyes meet mine as they fill with tears.

I hush her as I pull her closer to me as best I can with the restrictions of the seat belts and push my lips gently to hers. She is reluctant, placing her hand on my chest to catch my eyes, her eyebrows raised slightly and waiting for an explanation.

Jesus, she's stubborn.

I look up momentarily to see we are back in our street already and I risk coming across cheesy even though I'm being 100% sincere.

"Each other Liv, we forgot each other."

I expect her to screw up her face or shove my shoulder in jest but instead her sweet face frowns so subtly I know most people would have missed it and her lips part slightly, her blue eyes fixed onto mine and her soul is exposed to me for the first time in probably months.

Olivia opens her mouth to protest but I push my lips into hers and swallow her words, we need each other, we need to remember how it was and how I know we can be.

The car halts and I take her hand in mine, "Let's go inside baby, please," I beg quietly as Chris opens my door and the moment I see her nod I get out of the car with her fingers laced with mine.

I rush to unlock the front door, pulling Liv inside and closing it as quickly as I can behind us.

I hover over her as I step her back into the door and hoist her up into the air, her legs wrapping around my waist instantly.

I reminisce about all the times she used to run and jump into my arms and I close my eyes briefly to remember how much I used to long for her to do that when she wasn't mine.

I used to imagine how she would feel and taste and smell, and her running into my arms was sometimes the closest I thought I would ever get to having her.

I wedge her body up against the door so my hands are free to cup her face and push into her hair, holding her gently as I kiss her as deeply as I can.

"You forgot that I love you," I grumble between kisses, "and I forgot to tell you." I swipe my tongue against her lips and can feel her breath begin to shorten, her chest rising up and down a little quicker and I lick my lips at the possibilities of where to make love to her.

"I forgot to tear this dress off you the second I saw you trying to skip out of here," my nose nudges her up chin to give me access and I suck on the spot that causes her to moan every single time.

"I forgot to fuck you on the kitchen counter when you started being a brat about how cold it was," I hear her hiss as I graze my teeth along her jaw and nibble on her ear lobe, my cock fattening in my jeans and pushing harder and harder into her centre making her fingertips dig into my shoulders.

"But it's not just me, angel is it?" I coo and she shakes her head as she takes in a bated breath.

Her dress is bunched up around her waist and I can feel the heat from her core, she loves being in my arms like this just as much as I do and I learnt very quickly that she loves my words more, nothing getting her off quicker than when I talk her through it.

"You forgot to tell me you'd be out all morning and the reasons for all these changes of yours." My hands find her knees and make their way slowly up her creamy thighs.

I know this little makeover is not because she likes this kind of stuff, because I know for a fact she doesn't. She loathes exercise and hates shopping for something she doesn't need, even now, when she has millions of pounds only a credit card swipe away, so I know this has stemmed from something else. I just need to find out what.

I roll my hips into her and hear her breath leave her lungs in a huff. "Mmm, but I forgot you don't like talking about your feelings, especially if they aren't positive," Her gasp sends a shiver down my spine as my thumb finds her sensitive swell and I start to rub tiny circles into it over her panties. "And I've forgotten to make you."

"WE forgot we are on the same team, my love." I say the last bit into her lips and she can't stand it anymore, crashing hers into mine, her hands combing through my hair before she starts to frantically unbutton my shirt as far as she can manage.

I need to move her away from this door because I know she'll be mortified if anyone hears us but she's too far gone to make any rational decisions for herself.

"Chris and security are just on the other side of this door darling, let me take you to the bedroom, yeah?" I beg breathlessly and she's nodding before I can even get the sentence out.

A/N:
Ok double update and some much needed SMUT today coz I won't be posting for another week!!

I need a bit of time to write some more so I appreciate your understanding!!

Love Ruby
X