chapter 28

Arnav arrived in shantivan dejected, but he was determined not to lose hope he knew that some way some how his Khushi would get back to him.

"Arnav dear you are back "Nani exclaimed .

"Yes Nani  it is time I fixed this house "

"What are you talking about dear ?".

"You will see ,it is time I set things straight Nani".

Gupta house

"Payal,what are you doing back home ?".

"I left Aakash aunt ".

"What do you mean you left Aakash !!!?".

"I just need space aunt ,Aakash is not the same man I married aunt "

"What do you mean he is not the same man you married . What kind of nonsense is this Payal ? A man has every right to change and we as woman must adapt to that change . He is within his right to change".

"No,aunt that is where you are wrong yes he can change but not at the expense of my happiness. He cannot change to the point where I become second in his life. August I sacrifice my happiness for the same of his happiness?  Marriage is not about the happiness of a man ,it is about two people who work hard to fulfil each other's needs . Aunt this old age traditions will no longer apply in my life".

"This is all that silly girl's fault ,she is a bad influence.  I curse the day that we took her in and raised her as our own".

"No aunt this has nothing to do with Khushi , this is about me and my needs,goodness aunt I didn't even get to enjoy my honeymoon.

Shantivan

Dear Aakash

If you are reading this letter it means I am already gone. I have gone back to my parents' house. I am not leaving you Aakash I am merely taking time to myself, because no matter what we have been through I still love you very much. You are my husband , my love ,my everything. The thought of separating my name from yours kills me. Being Payal Aakash Singh Raizada completes me it was my dream and it still is my dream. The reason why I left was not for me but for you I think you need time to sort out your priorities. I know you love your sister with all your heart but a have to ask you one thing . Where am I in your heart? Do I have a share of that wonderful heart . You are a wonderful man my love and I am so glad that I met you and you chose me as your life partner . Aakash I have come to realise something about myself I have discovered that I am a selfish woman my love . I am a selfish woman when it comes to your love because I have tasted your love and the days before our marriage were the most blissful days of my love, cause I felt what it is like to be loved by you and I won't lie when I say you got me addicted. I am addicted to your love . My love you have got me addicted . It was that kind of love that made me make a vow that I will love you till eternity, that I will give my whole being to you . That vow will never change but sadly I feel like your love for me has changed. Did I do something wrong my love ? All I ask from you is that you choose me for once . I will accept whatever decision you make and if you do choose me then come and get me my love I am here waiting for you with open arms .

Eternally yours Payal

Aaksh ram out of shantivan to go and get his lady love.

Gupta house

"Payal ,Payal I choose you my love I choose you !!".

Payal and Aakash held onto each other for dear life . The rain pouring over them signalling a new beginning and blessings from above.