Chapter 11

Shantivan

3rd person pov

Anjali, Nani and Mami were walking around in the market they had finally covinced Anjali to get out of the house the whole family was perplexed as to how could Arnav leave Anjali when he knew she was in such a delicate state.

Nani's pov

"Shayam ,Shayam !!' Nani suddenly heard Anjali screaming out of the blue . Nani immediately regreted bringing Anjali along with her "I thought by bringing her outside she will not have one of her episodes "Nani muttred to herself. "Hello hi bye bye Anjali dear control yourself "Nani heard Manaroma tell Anjali. "Oh my Lord look at what Khushi did to my Anjali, both my kids are suffering because of her and now because of her Arnav has left his sister alone "Nani thought bitterly "How could she spread such lies about Shayam ?".

3rd person pov

While the old woman was contemplating the effects of Khushi's so called actions she did not know that all that bitterness towards to Khushi will soon turn to shame because a few feet from her there stood Shayam Jha but Shayam wasn't alone beside him was a beautiful woman whose jewels spoke of the amount  wealth she possesed.

Nani's pov

"Anjali bitaya let's go your Shayam is not here and I promise you we will find your Shayam very soon "Nani pacified Anjali. "No, Nani there he is over there my Shayam ". Nani looked to where Anjali was pointing and there he was , Nani tried calling out to Shayam "Sha. ..yam " Nani hesitated when she noticed that their precious Shayam was with a woman and they looked too close for comfort. Suddenly a startling realisation came down upon Nani "Could Khushi be right?" Nani asked herself softly . Soon all her questions were answered when she looked at the scene before her, Anjali  was hysterical grabbing on to Shayam but instead of embracing her like a lover should Shayam shunned her and pushed her away "I am sorry Ms but I don't know what you are talking about. Who is this Shayam you are talking about ?" Nani heard Shayam asking Anjali. As Shayam walked away with his new woman Nani looked at the hysterical Anjali who was now on her knees screaming to death for her Shayam , "Khushi was right all along " Nani concluded with a heavy heart.