chapter 29

Shantivan

"What do you mean you guys are leaving "

"You can't leave this house , we are family and family shouldn't stay apart "

"Relax bhai we are not leaving forever we are going on our honeymoon ".

"Payal and I never got the chance to spend time together just as newlyweds . My marriage is I  trouble bhai and I want to do everything  I can to repair . I haven't been fair to Payal and I owe her so much more ".

"It's time I be the man I promised her I would be on our wedding day and for that we need time , time to rediscover one another again . Time to create that intimacy that oh marriage lacks ".

"I understand aakash I am so glad that you have a second chance to do right by your marriage . Don't let this chance slip away from your fingers and don't worry about work I am back now and I will handle everything , you can take as much as you want ".

"Thank you bhai and dont worry about Khushi I am sure she will come around ".

"I really hope so aakash , I really do , if only I could turn back the hands of time ".

"Never give up hope bhai in life things happen for a reason , maybe this happened inorder for you to see the importance that Khushi has in your life ".

Mumbai

"Arian thank you for taking me out to dinner I really needed this ".

"The pleasure is all mine Khushi there is no need to thank me for anything . Remember in friendship there is no sorry and no thank you ".

As much as it killed Arian to label their relationship as merely a friendship he knew it was what Khushi needed and wanted at that time . He would do anything for even if it meant waiting  forever for her love he would do so . It was better to have a piece of her rather than have nothing at all .

Khushi looked at Arian in awe she had never met such an accomplished  man as him and get he was a down to earth . He didn't use his status or money to trample over people , but instead he cared for people , he gave back and he saw no difference in people . That was what she liked about him , she knew she was developing  feelings for Arian that was clear but if she were to be truthful with herself she knew that she still loved Arnav . There was no denying that for sure he was her first love and that will always remain a fact .

Anjali's pov

Anjali stood before shyam's new house , various emotions were going through a body . She was standing in front of the house of the man she loved with her whole being , a couldn't just accept the fact that g had simply moved on , after all how could he she was supposed to be his queen .

" Hi excuse me madam may I help you ?"

"Do you know if the man who loves here is home ?"

"Yes he is home but may I ask you what is it that you want from him ?"

"That is really non of your business you are that man is my husband ".

" You must be Anjali am I right ".

"Yes and you are?"

"Shayam's fiance and soon to be wife as soon as you sign the divorce papers ".

"Excuse fiance how can he be yours when he is mine. No No No !!!!
My Shayam can never do this I am his Rani Sahiba  "

" Oh I know about you Rani Sahiba , Shayam has told me all about you and I would to tell you that Shyam  is a changed man ".

"Jaan what are you doing outside and who are you talking to at this time of the night ?" Shyam asked as I stepped outside.

"Anjali....??"

"Shyam come hear what this crazy lady is saying . She is saying you are hers but tell her Shyam ... te..ll... tell her Shyam that you are like and will always be mine ".

"Jaan can you please go inside I need to talk to Anjali ".

"But Shy...".

" Jaanu please ".

"Listen Anjali I should have said this a long time ago but back then I was a different man "

"Different what do you mean different ?"

"I am changed man Anjali ,the reason why I had married you I the first place was for you brother's money. From the beginning my intention towards you was wrong ".

"No ...No you don't really mean that you loved me Shyam ".

"As painful as it is I never truly loved you but I grew to care for you ".

"Okay so what now , why the sudden change . Are you pretending  to be a good man for that woman ?".

" That is where you are wrong Anjali I am not pretending . I have decided to change , you see 3 months back I got in an accident and that accident changed my whole life forever . The accident left me partially blind , I can no longer practice law . I now earn a living by working in my in-laws 's shops . You see the kindness and acceptance these people showed me is what made change . They accepted an imperfect son-in-law who can only give their daughter love and nothing more " .

" No you can't do this to me , I can give you money . You will never have to work come back to me !!!"

"No Anjali I do not want your money all I want is to ask for your forgiveness ".

"YOU WILL NEVER MY GET MY FORGIVENESS, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA !!HOW DARE YOU I HOPE YOU AND THAT MOUSY GIRL ROT IN HELL".

" Your anger is justified it is okay if you don't forgive me but all I ask from you is to let go of your bitterness , be happy ".

"Goodbye  Anjali ".

"NO NO NO YOU DO NOT GET TO WALK AWAY FROM ME ,NO YOU DON'T !!SHYAM GET BACK HERE ".

"SH...YAMMMMMMMM!!!!".