chapter 32

Khushi , Arian and Arnav all stood in silence. With no one saying a word, what would one say at this point?
A lover and a husband were standing in the same room with the woman of their dreams.

" Khushi what on earth is this ?" Asked Arnav

Arnav roughly grabbed her hand.

"Tell me Khushi , what on earth is this? "
"Don't you dare shout at me Arnav , who do you think you are ?"

"I am tired , I am tired of everything Arnav !!! All my life people have shouted at me , people have  questioned me about what I do and what I don't ".

"Do you wanna know who this is Arnav ?? He is Arian , he is the only person in this world who treats me with respect. He is the only person who values my opinion, he is the only one who has ever made me feel like I am more than just a daughter , wife and daughter -in -law".

"You may not realise it , but you have abused me Arnav. Both mentally and emotionally,  you forced me to marry you and like an idiot I fell in love with you. You would constantly berate and treat me like I am scum beneath your shoe".

"I don't doubt that you love me , but what kind of love is this Arnav ?"

"What kind love is this , the moment you get angry you lash out and you do not even give me a chance to explain myself. I can't be in a relationship where I am constantly walking on eggshells, because I am afraid to say or do something that will make you angry. Arnav, I love you, but for so long you have always been the sun in our relationship. "

"What are you saying Khushi ? Khushi I love you and I am sorry for my last mistakes ".

"I love you too Arnav but I also love my self respect more ".