chapter 22

Thailand

Arnav stared at the view before "yah this was the life " he thought to himself  he was feeling light after a long time . The weight of the world wasn't on his shoulders anymore . He felt happy after a long time not to say that Khushi did not make him happy in that short span of their marriage it was just that ,that kind of happiness was masked by the anger and sadness that that he had conjured up himself due to his misconceptions . This time he was free of any guilt ,anger or sadness. His mind wandered back to Khushi he missed her so much so but he knew that inorder for them to have any kind of relationship in the future he had to find himself and make himself whole. He was just praying that his Khushi would be waiting for him the time he came home .

Delhi

Khushi's pov

"We made it Khushi "Mrs Singh told Khushi as they stood inside an empty office building.  Their business was finally booming ,the past few months had been so wondrous for Khushi. Left right and centre people were hiring Khushi up to the point were headquarters were needed and more employees  we're required. "I guess you finally have me everything I asked for huh lord "Khushi said as she looked at the sky "you really took your time though I guess you like making me wait huh ".

"Did he really Khushi ? " Mrs Singh asked she joined Khushi in the balcony "do you think you have  everything you ever wanted and are fulfilled ?".  Khushi knew exactly what Mrs Singh was refering to but before she could answer her Arian walked in . Arian these past months had been of  great help to Khushi . He had gone far beyond for Khushi .

"Hi Khushi " Arian said completely  enamoured by Khushi and not even noticing Mrs Singh 's presence . Khushi didn't know what it was but there was a stirring in her heart whenever Arian stared at her she thought only Arnav was  capable of making her feel  that way .

"Khushi shall I take you to lunch ?"

"Uhh Arian well... umm... Mrs Singh and I were just about to ... "

"Uh Khushi you and Arian can go to lunch don't worry about me "

"Woah !! "Arian's voice boomed.

"I didn't notice you there "

"I bet you didn't son I bet you didn't ".

"Sorry to disturb ,but Khushi madam  there is someone here to see you "

"Somebody here to see me ,who on earth could that be and how on earth did they know about this office we haven't had the launch party yet ?"

"Khushi  it's me  Payal "

"Payal what are you doing here ?" Asked a bewildered khushi.

"I came here to ask you to stop what you are doing "

"So you came here to ask me to stop what I am doing ? "

"Mmm which is what exactly ,please enlighten me ?".