chapter 21

"You?"

"Out of the people I never thought that you would be the one to stop me from giving these people what they deserve. "

"You the one who I had thought would always be in my corner is repremanding me today . For what ? For speaking the truth . I thought you were a person of honour a person who always stood by and abided by the truth no matter what . "

"Khushi there is no need to be dramatic I stopped you cause you were being disrespectful to your elders ".

"Dramatic ? Dramatic ? Wow ,so my pain is dramatic wow after everything I've done for you . After all the humiliation  I had to face before the Raizadas just to get money for your treatment this is how you thank me . Wow Shashi Gupta I thought you had more sense than that".

"Khushi don't talk to your father like that !!" Garima bellowed

"Oh please you know what I am done , I don't know what I was doing here in the first place . I really don't need this in my life . I am finally in a good place so yah see ya as in never ".

Note

Hi my people I am sorry it is short but this is all I can manage for now . Please vote and I would really like to hear your feedback . Review ,comment ,make suggestions I promise I will take them all into consideration .