chapter 4

Noah's p.o.v
   We dropped everyone off, except for Y/N, because her house was the last place closest to home. She didn't seem to mind, anyway. We didn't know each other too well, but she seemed pretty comfortable anyway.
   We arrived at her house, and she thanked Mom and me. She waved goodbye, and went into her house.
   "Well," Mom said after she walked in, "She seems nice."
   I grinned a bit. "Yeah," I said, "I just" met her today, but she's a really cool person" I explained.
   "Oh," Mom said in a different tone of voice.
   I looked at her and wrinkled my nose. "What?" I asked.
   "Nothing," she smiled, And she left the rest of the conversation at that.

Your p.o.v.
   I thanked Noah and his mom when we arrived at my house. I was happy Noah invited me to play laser tag. Even though we just met today, I was happy I was making friends, and so easily on my first day.
   I walked in, and my mother was in the kitchen, working on something.
   "Hey, Y/N," she said, not looking up at me, "did you have fun?
"Yes," I said, "it was was really fun. Especially laser tag, I don't know why I have never tried it sooner."
   She suddenly Mom loked up at me. "Laser tag, huh?" She laughed. And wrinkled her right eyebrow as she eyed some thing on my forehead.
She got up and walked over to me. She pointed at a place my cut was. "What's happened here?" She asked.
   "An accident," I explained, "I accidently bumped someone while we played."
   "Are you alright?" She asked.
   "Of course, Mom," I laughed. "It's just a scratch."
   "That's good. Well, it's kind of late, go get ready for bed." She turned back to her paperwork, and I walked upstairs.
   That night, after I crawled into bed, I thought about all that happened today. It was only my first day here, and I was already making friends? It was quite weird for me. At most schools, it usually took a few weeks for someone to even talk to me. I was grateful and happy I found some friends.

Noah's p.o.v
   I hopped into bed that night, right after Mom and I got home. I thought of everything that had happened today.
   I thought about Y/N and the fun we had today. I also thought about the accident between her and Jack. I feel like Jack feels someway towards her, a way that's just more than a friend or something. I fell asleep within just a few minutes because of the long day I had.

Your p.o.v
   I woke up in a great mood. I even woke up 10 minutes earlier than I usually would. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and even took a shower to wake me up some more. I wore a white T-shirt with a denim jacket on top because it was a little chilly. I wore some blue ripped jeans for my bottoms.
   Mom walked in when I was about to walk out. "Woah," she said. "You're up early."
   "Yup," I said, "I'm feeling great today." Mom just smiled at me.
   "Well, come on downstairs and grab something to eat. I think we have some granola bars or sonething."

*TIME SKIP*

   We arrived at school, and my mom drove away quickly because she had an meeting to get to. Meanwhile, I stood there awkwardly, hoping Millie spots me from afar, and comes here
   "Y/N?" A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see Jack smiling at me.
   "Oh, hey Jack." I smiled.
   "Hey, Y/N, I didn't know you came here." He laughed.
   "Well, I just moved here yesterday."
   "Ah, I see. So you're the new girl everyone's taking about?"
   "I-- what?" I asked.
   "Since yesterday, everyones even talking about some new girl."
   "I didn't know that." I said confused.  How could people be talking about me? I don't know anyone here, nobody knows me and I just got here yesterday. What could there be to talk about me?
   "Uh, I don't think they're talking about me." I said.
   "I'm sure they are." He said.
   "How could you be sure? What are they saying about this new girl?" I laughed.
   "That she's new, and already hanging out with the famous people of the school." He airquoted those words.
   "What? Yeah, they're definitely not talking about me. I haven't talked to one famous person in my life."
"What about Noah?" He asked.
"What about Noah?" I asked confused.
"Isn't he a famous person?" Jack asked me, as if I should've known.
   "Um, what?"
   All of a sudden, a car pulled up, to the parking lot near where Jack and I were standing.
   Noah came out of his mom's car, and stared at us for a few seconds.
   "Noah!" Jack called to Noah and Noah smiled a little bit at us.
He walked over to Jack and me and greeted us. "Hey, guys."
   "Hi, Noah." He flashed his smile.
   "Noah, why haven't you told Y/N about--" Jack started, but then Millie came running towards us.
   "Hey, Y/N," she panted.
   "Hi to you, too Millie." Jack said sarcastically and laughed.
   "Hey, Jack can I talk to you?" Noah asked Jack.
   "Uh sure, man." Jack said, as him and Noah walked away from Millie and me.

Jack's p.o.v
   "So, what's up?" I asked.
   "Do you like Y/N?" Noah suddenly asked.
   "Um, why?" I said confused.
   "Do you?" He looked at me.
   "Well, yeah. I do. She's really nice, and pretty, and all, but I don't really know. We just met."
   "Yeah, you should just stay away from her." Noah said.
   "Why?"
   "Because," Noah paused.
   "Because?" I asked.
   Noah paused for a few seconds, then said "Because, Finn told me he likes her."
   "No way, Finn?" I was confused.
   "Yes, he told me. And he saw the way you looked at her yesterday, so he asked me to come talk to you. So you should stay away from her."
   "Um, okay. I guess so." I said, and walked away because the first bell rang.
.
.
.
.
.
ahh sorry this was such a short and boring chapter! But dont worry, i'll publish the chapter veryy soon, so stay tuned! :). & I'm sorry about my boring chapter titles lol. - maddie