saturday

Your p.o.v.
It was finally Saturday. I got out of bed before my alarm could come on. I was in a great mood, and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I was excited for today with Noah... and Finn. Although Finn was also going to be there, Noah was, too. Besides, Finn was a good friend to me, also, and I don't mind hanging with him at all.
I took a quick shower, and brushed my hair and teeth. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, and put on a Y/FC t-shirt, and some black sports leggings. The weather was a bit chilly this morning, so I put on a thin sweater as well. I chose some comfortable running shoes that was the same color as my shirt, and brought my camera in my camera bag to take pictures of the scenery we'd see at the trail.
"Y/N!" Mom called from downstairs, "Someone's here for you!" I heard excitement in her voice.
I came down, and saw my mom smiling brightly at me. Beside her was Noah, also smiling at me.
"Hi, Y/N," Noah said to me.
"Hey," I blushed and smiled, then quickly remembered Mom was there.
"Oh right." I shook my head and my cheeks felt hot. "Mom, is it alright if I-"
"Go hiking with Noah?" Mom asked, finishing my sentence. "I don't see why not."
"Alright, thanks, Mom!" I thanked her, and walked towards the door with Noah.
"Of course, enjoy yourself! And be back by at least 7, please."

Noah's p.o.v
Y/N's mom walked us out the door. When the door shut, Y/N and I smiled at each other.
"You ready?" I asked her, and she nodded in reply.
We walked down to where I parked my double bike at. I looked over at Y/N to see her reaction.

Your p.o.v
"So," Noah asked me as I looked at the double bike in front of me, "What do you think?"
I admired the bike. It was white, with black stripes, and a bike bell on the right handle. I've never seen a hike bike this before.
I remembered Noah had asked me a question, and I looked over at him. He bit his lip, as if he were nervously waiting for my reaction.
I smiled. "I love it!" I said.
Noah let out a sigh relief, and flashed a smile at me. "But I've never rode a bike before." I admitted.
"You haven't?"
"No, I've never had the chance to learn to." I explained.
"That's okay," Noah smiled, "I'll teach you. You can ride in the front." He said, and I agreed.
Noah helped me onto the front bike seat, and helped himself onto the back one.
"Now," he began, "Put your hands on both handles, and put one of your feet on a pedal, and start to pedal, then bring your other foot to start pedaling, also." I did as he said, and he did the same.
I had a bit of trouble, at first, but I started to get the hang of it after a while. We both were having the best of times together. We stopped at a stop sign.

Noah's p.o.v
"Isn't it fun?" I asked and laughed.
"Yes!" She laughed also. Her laugh made me laugh.
"What's so funny?" She asked me after I laughed at her laugh.
"Nothing," I said, and we started to pedal across the street. "It's just that, I'm really happy right now. I'm happy to be here with you."
As soon as I said that, Y/N turned her head, and looked at me with a big smile spread across her face. I wasn't paying attention; the bike ran something over, lost its balance, and fell over to it's side. Just in time, I caught Y/N before she could fall with the bike.

Your p.o.v
I shut my eyes right as I was about to fall, and realized-- I wasn't falling. Instead of the pain of me hitting the floor, I felt someone's comforting arms around me.
I slowly opened my eyes, and my eyes met Noah's. I was still in shock about what happened, but somehow, looking into Noah's reassuring, brown eyes made me feel calm. I totally forgot about what could have just happened if Noah wasn't there to help me.
"Woah, Y/N," he asked worried, "Are you alright?"
I stared at Noah for a few seconds, then, I snapped back into reality, and the sound of cars filled my ears again. A car honked at us, telling us to move.
"I-I'm fine." I stuttered, and my face felt hot as I realized I was in Noah's arms.
Noah brought me back up, and we both picked the bike up.
"Hey! Noah! Y/N!" A familiar voice called from a car.
We both looked over, and saw Finn, who poked his head out of the window, and waved at us. "Over here!"
Noah and I looked at each other, then back at Finn. We both rushed over to the car, and Finn reached over to open the door to the back seats. "Hop in," he said, motioning us to come in. "And you can put the bike in the trunk."
After a few minutes of awkward silence in the car, Finn broke the silence.
"So," he started. "You guys took a bike to our hike?" He laughed, and Noah rolled his eyes.
"Yup." Noah answered him.
"Cool." Finn said. "And are you guys okay?"
"Yes, we're fine." We both said at the same time.
*TIME SKIP*
We finally arrived at the trail. We thanked Finn's mother for driving us, and she drove away.
We started our hike down the trail, and we admired the scenery. We were up a bit high. The trees were a beautiful dark green color, and the alluring, clear streams sparkled when the sun's reflection shined on it. Different types of plants were planted around, and they were all amazed me. I haven't seen so many different plants before. I took a few pictures on my phone of the beautiful scene, and plants.

Noah's p.o.v
As I admired the stunning scenery, I turned around to see Y/N taking pictures of the trees, of the streams. Of the plants, of the scene. She looked-- so focused. So interested in getting the right angle for the perfect picture, but also smiling at the beauty of the scene. I admired her for a while, as she snapped pictures on her camera.

Your p.o.v
I took a few pictures of the scenery to make sure I got the right picture.
I felt a hand around my shoulder. "Smile!" Noah said, as I put my camera down. Noah snapped a picture on his phone of us. He looked at the picture. I was smiling at the scenery, and Noah looked like he was laughing mid-picture.
"Got it," he laughed.
"Hey! I wasn't ready!" I laughed, also.
"I know," he started, and looked at me in the eyes. "That's what makes it a picture that shows how things really are. Off-gaurd pictures have the most emotion in them. There's no getting reset to smile. It's all in the moment." He said, tucking his phone into his pocket, and started to walk forward.
I tilted my head, and thought about what Noah had just said. It amazed me.
"C'mon!" Noah yelled, as he noticed I wasn't following him.
I beamed at him, and ran up to catch up with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hey! i'm sorry i've been gone for a while! but, i'm back, and i'm back to writing. sorry this was kinda short, but i'll make the chapters longer soon! & thank you guys so much for 1.22k reads! omg you guys are amazing sksk :'). thank you again! please vote! it really makes me happy and motivated :). & comment what you thought about this chapter! thanks for reading! - maddie.